This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boring/bored.

well for most this topic is getting boring, and for me it is also getting boring as in waiting for me arctic to come. Firstly it was supposed to be 10th of November then the 1st of December now it's the 10th of December I hope the date sticks.

My question is who else has ordered from Astons and what is there ETA of there car?

It's like having no legs without a car as I sold mine last week :/

rarrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!, im scared to drive the VXR lol,,, sorry about mentioning this again just makes me feel like im a step closer to getting it, if that makes sense sad i know... lol
    Last edited by hornby; 1 December 2008, 07:15 PM.

I no what u mean i was told mid nov, then december 13th and then i got a call last week saying that the car is in spain waiting 2 b shipped over and then goes to 888 for remus looking at end of december!!! im well pXXXed off.

sigpic
    Vxr Corsa Arctic Edition 291 -500 RSS 300+
    just do it

Comment

what dealer is this with?

Comment

I have mine on order from Astons as well, mine is one with extras so in the second batch I'm quite happy they can take as long as they like as this **** weather will turn the car black in no time
        VXR ARCTIC #157

Comment

what extras? As i have sight and light so im surprised i anit got it yet, i know its not astons fault at all in anyway, but its just awful not having a car.

Comment

I've ordered S&L, AFL and ECC and mines shud b with me this weekend or start of next.. At 888 the now

Comment

pats garage in lyndhurst new forest
              sigpic
              Vxr Corsa Arctic Edition 291 -500 RSS 300+
              just do it

Comment

if you ordered yours with sight+lights why cant you have the ones they are trying to sell
                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2008-58-Vauxha...1%7C240%3A1318

Comment

you tell me lol

Comment

Mine is from an Evans halshaw. I ordered mine on the 26th of July. I was first told November 30th, then December 31st, and today I’ve been told the third week in January. If I get it then, it will mean I’ve waited 6 months!
                    What a complete kick in the balls from Vauxhall. Especially when there are cars sat in showrooms.
                    I've not seen anyone else wait as long as I’ve had too. I feel your pain!

Comment

who else has ordered from astons?

Comment

Have you asked Astons for an ebay one?
                        VXR ARCTIC #157

Comment

nope, im on the phone to them now i will update on here, im actually on hold at this moment

Comment

Their saying they are expecting them on the 15th and after the exhaust system has been put on they are saying end of new year. possibly. :/

Comment

Hornby, check on Autotrader and Astons website because they are showing an actual photograph of the car not just a picture so I would have thought that they have one in stock...........?

I've been trawling through the dealers for either an Artic or an Astra burg because I can't decide which way to go!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X