• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this cant be for real??? £4500???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2008-VAUXHALL-...1%7C240%3A1318

got a reserve on. prob wants 11k+

Comment

Probably a fraudster whos stolen someones eBay password to appear more genuine.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by M666EYS View Post
        got a reserve on. prob wants 11k+
        it aint bids thats the price!!
        he must of missed a 1 of the front prob shud be 14,500

Comment

Yeh lol he has missed the '1' at the front

Bet his inbox is full

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did not seem right to me so put in item number in my ebay and it comes out as : HEAVY D BIG DADDY CD....that has ended.........!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Something not right there...!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

Definately not right, appears to be some dodgey scripting in that auction. If you look properly notice how the fonts aren't exactly right, and half the links don't work.

It appears to be one giant image with a few bits on it. Notice how the page is 2 wide when the browser is to small, and if you have a big enough resolution...

But look at the URL when you click email seller. Takes you away form eBay.com

Secondly you have to enter your user ID? Not normal

Seems to me like a password stealing eBay auction

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

if you go back to the main ebay page where it shows what you been looking at it says 150 quid

Comment

you can see the original page behind this image if you look to the right of the page

Comment

WOW There Is Something Seriously WRONG With This Auction, You Cant Even Click On Any Of The Links, Or Look At The Sellers Feedback !
                    sigpic
                    - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

The whole auction is a giant picture file placed over the real auction with some clever hacks.

Clique #14

Comment

dodgy.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardcore were did you find it.? as i cannot track within my own ebay, and not clicking on anything within that link, also does not say about reserve
                        sigpic
                        WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

I've Just Stared A Dicussion On Ebay Forum And Someone Sent Me This Link To Read http://tinyurl.com/3avajf
                          sigpic
                          - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
                            dodgy.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardcore were did you find it.? as i cannot track within my own ebay, and not clicking on anything within that link, also does not say about reserve
                            I can find it by searching for corsa vxr cars 8 down out of 51. Only link that works (i.e. shows up when hovering over it) is the e-mail... Hmmmm... very dodgy!!!

This guys email is listed is this the fraudster? (@ changed to "at" to prevent a link)
                            Jameshoward1977atg00gle mail.com
                            Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
                            sigpic

Comment

somethings not right

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X