This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel change

over the next month or so going to be doing quite abit to the vxr.. at the mo got a set of pro race 1.2 18" in satin black, but im thinking about changing them for something more bling bling than motorsport sort of style if you know what i mean lol

was thinking maybe

when i get my car back from the body shop i will probaly want to keep the pro racers lol but i do really like these wheels and seen similar ones on a astra which looked spot on!

but what you reckon anyway? its on a silver vxr

also any intrest in the pro race wheels if i did decide to change?

Im no good at looking at pics and seeing them on a car, i went for the pro racers cause i wanted the track day car look, if your doing visial mods id have some sort of theme or plan mate. they do look lush in the pic tho

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

I reckon on your sivler VXR, it'll look awesome!

Personally i love my OPC wheels, the 18inch. Probably just going to spray it a shade darker. but only when i nick them or something, then while repair, respray. lol

Comment

seen these on a C2 years back, good quality wheels and look really nice against blue (poisidon blue was the C2 colour)

Comment

i have these wheels on my clio, lovely wheel
          great quality aswell

Comment

how much u want for the pros?
            Had me mirrors pinched n got hold of a black pair for now so wana get them alloys n see how it luks mite luk cool once the windows are tinted 2?
            PM me with a price if you stil up 4 sellin.

Comment

I Love Them, What Do People Think They Will Look Like On A Arden Blue Corsa

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
                I Love Them, What Do People Think They Will Look Like On A Arden Blue Corsa
                Recon they wil look sh.it hot! I was gona get my 17s done the same sorta colour.

Comment

what colour r these? ive just looked on top gear & they do different colours.

Comment

I emailed Kei-Racing to see if I could get a set of these for my VXR before I got the Pro Race 1.2s.

They emailed me back saying that they wouldnt fit onto the Corsa VXr. They said they only do 5 stud.

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
                    what colour r these? ive just looked on top gear & they do different colours.
                    I believe they are called Hyperblack. I had them on my Corsa C.

Comment

Love those wheels Luke think they look way better than the 1.2s

Or get your 18s sprayed gloss black like mine

What you having done to the car in the bodyshop?
                      Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

hmm looks like everyone likes them lol! i already had a theme going with the black pro racers tho with the black wheels and tints, black diffuser and was planning on going to carbonskin to get my bonnet done.. you reckon these wheels will look okay with them mods or better off keeping the black wheels to go with it

think these should still look good with the black bits lol

Comment

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
                          hmm looks like everyone likes them lol! i already had a theme going with the black pro racers tho with the black wheels and tints, black diffuser and was planning on going to carbonskin to get my bonnet done.. you reckon these wheels will look okay with them mods or better off keeping the black wheels to go with it

think these should still look good with the black bits lol
                          They look awsome mate

You getting the diffuser Gloss black or Matt?
                          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                            Love those wheels Luke think they look way better than the 1.2s

Or get your 18s sprayed gloss black like mine

What you having done to the car in the bodyshop?
                            umm few bits and bobs mate few scratches here and there! and my mum opened the garage door and it hit the car left a nasty scratch! and getting my diffuser done black and boot resprayed from where i debadged it before it left a mark on the paint!

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                              They look awsome mate

You getting the diffuser Gloss black or Matt?
                              going to get it done in matt mate seeing as my pro racers are in matt.. but looks like they could be going know lol and everyone else has done it in gloss so far

Comment

Working...
                              X