This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Speakers upgrade

Any ideas of how to get access to the rear speakers in order to put a new pair? Do I have to take out the rear seats? Is there anybody here with similar experience?
    Last edited by Corsa OPC; 3 December 2008, 11:06 AM.

i've been thinking about doing this too, had a look about and it looks like the rear seats will have to come out to get the panel off, gonna attack it the next time i have a week or two off. cause i think it gonna b a pain getting the seats out and the panels off
    sigpic
    Astra

Comment

Originally posted by booz1982 View Post
      i've been thinking about doing this too, had a look about and it looks like the rear seats will have to come out to get the panel off, gonna attack it the next time i have a week or two off. cause i think it gonna b a pain getting the seats out and the panels off
      A week or 2 to do that

Go you :d
      Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

i believe i said that im going to attack it the next time i have a week or two off, not that it would take me a week or two
        sigpic
        Astra

Comment

imo leave em alone! I did em in my focus and rippin trim panels out is bad they never seem to go back the same!
          I used to have 10 speakers in my focus so dnt get me wrong i love the tunes loud.
          But since having the vxr i never have the stereo on the sound of the car alone is music 2 my ears!

Comment

i just had my rear and fronts done you have to take out the rear seat so u can get the trim off takes a day to do the lot

Comment

I've changed my fronts, left my rears and had a stealth shelf made to fit new rear speakers.....
              So the fronts and shelf speakers are running off of amps and the standard rears running off of the headunit still and all sounds good to me.
              No point changing the rears as it will only add to panel rattle... even with sound deadening.

Comment

Working...
              X