This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milltek Ordered :)

Well Today I Stopped Thinking About Ordering A Remus And Ordered A Milltek Instead Thank You Thorney For The Great Deal I've Only Ordered The Downpipe And Cat Back System For Now, Looking Forward To Recieving It And Getting It Fitted,

Just A Quick Question, Has Any Other Corsa Owners Got A Milltek Fitted And Have You Got Any Sound Clips Of It ?

Brad.
    sigpic
    - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

i think TJ has the full system, brano co and gadge have one cant think of anyone else of the top of my head
    Last edited by vxr bad boy; 4 December 2008, 05:52 PM.
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

TJ has the full system, its not as loud as the remus, but a dif sound. Depends which sound you fancy. The milltek certainly doesn't roar like the remus. Mind you ive never heard the non res version, hope it doesn't sound as muffled as the res version.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
        i think TJ has the full system, brano co has one cant think of anyone else of the top of my head
        yes you are right i have one - but still waiting for it, as have orederd also LSD from Courtenay (and some another things), but still waiting fot those parts as here is delay for LSD... i am waiting since 10.9.2008
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
          yes you are right i have one - but still waiting for it, as have orederd also LSD from Court (and some another things), but still waiting fot those parts as here is delay for LSD... i am waiting since 10.9.2008
          you phoned them up to see where these parts are mate?

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
            you phoned them up to see where these parts are mate?
            lots of emails already changed with them, only one problem is here - i ordered full Miltek, LSD, silicon hoses and some other things like silver bulbs... but they are still waiting for LSD (from manufacturer)... but last email witch i receive (after me request) that the LSD shut be turn-out last week(48th) - hope that they can send those parts this(49) or following week(50) ...
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Join the club I should be getting mine tommorow I so can't wait, I'm going to fit it on saturday morning............ I have gone for the non res version as I want a little bit of noise I just hope it isnt too noisy whilst crusing etc.

Comment

well done you wont regret, its a good bit of kit. perpare to hear it playing you poping tunes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_86 View Post
                  well done you wont regret, its a good bit of kit. perpare to hear it playing you poping tunes lol.
                  or pre cat lol

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                  www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Good choice..
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Ive got a full system and it sounds great sounds even better when you drop the back seats

Comment

Hmm isn't the miltek a smaller diameter than the remus? anyone got a NON-RES video of a Miltek system? the Remus i feel is strangling my car now as I wanna go stage 3 but with no sports cat its hard

The Remus I know is 65mm as its in the VXR brochere lol

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider View Post
                          Hmm isn't the miltek a smaller diameter than the remus? anyone got a NON-RES video of a Miltek system? the Remus i feel is strangling my car now as I wanna go stage 3 but with no sports cat its hard

The Remus I know is 65mm as its in the VXR brochere lol
                          The milltek is smaller than the remus (2.5" - 2.6")

Comment

I thought the miltek was 63mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider View Post
                              I thought the miltek was 63mm?
                              it is, but the remus is 66mm

Comment

Working...
                              X