Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade in Value

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trade in Value

    Any ideas what the trade in value of a Corsa VXR Jan 08 with 1400 miles on the clock might be? 18" alloys, S&L.

    Many thanks.

  • #2
    £13.5-£14k i would had said. have a look on Parkers
    Last edited by Ray_86; 4 December 2008, 08:15 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      £12k, maybe £12.5k

      Comment


      • #4
        I have a March 1st 08 plate , no factory extras but have added the remus

        Last week i was looking to change to a new Astra VXR , my local dealer offered me £11,500 px against a £19,000 Astra .

        They are falling in value fast

        There are 57 & 08 plate Corsa VXR'S for sale on ebay with loads of extras inc leather heated seats , 18's etc. They start off at £11,250
        Last edited by trinaandlee; 4 December 2008, 08:51 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
          I have a March 1st 08 plate , no factory extras but have added the remus

          Last week i was looking to change to a new Astra VXR , my local dealer offered me £11,500 px against a £19,000 Astra .

          They are falling in value fast

          There are 57 & 08 plate Corsa VXR'S for sale on ebay with loads of extras inc leather heated seats , 18's etc. They start off at £11,250
          Offtopic but - Piggybank who are on this site have a delivery mileage Astra VXR for £14800 on ebay - might be worth you speaking to them?

          Astra

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
            Offtopic but - Piggybank who are on this site have a delivery mileage Astra VXR for £14800 on ebay - might be worth you speaking to them?

            Cheers mate . I will do some investigating . Added to your rep
            Last edited by trinaandlee; 4 December 2008, 09:42 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
              Cheers mate . I will do some investigating
              Here's the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2008-58-Vauxha...QQcmdZViewItem

              Astra

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                Thank you .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
                  Thank you .
                  Let us know how you get on

                  Astra

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                    Let us know how you get on
                    Will do i have sent them a pm ,

                    Thanks again for your help

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ray_86 View Post
                      £13.5-£14k i would had said. have a look on Parkers
                      Eh thats extremely optimistic.
                      No way will you get £13.5/14K for a corsa vxr as a trade it value.
                      I just checked whatcar.co.uk free valuation and my arden blue corsa vxr 57 plate is only worth £9395.
                      Low mileage tho, so would hope for £10K
                      Maybe £11.5K for a Jan 08 for a trade in.
                      You can buy a 2008 08 plate with delivery miles locally here from arnold clark for £13500-ish

                      Corsa vxr trade in values have dropped alot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        glasses guide book the car at £12350 but in this present market the corsa is about £1000-£1500 of book meaning its only worth £11k ish,unless you are trading it in for a more expensive car then you will get close to its book value.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for your help everyone.

                          I would be expecting around 10k from a dealer so working around that sum.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was offered 10k for mine ('07 with 20k), but then that could of been inflated with an inflated pprice on the car I was looking at.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i dont know why you dont hang on to your motor as you are going to lose on selling and then lose again on buying the astra as that 2 will drop in value very rapidly

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X