X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 1 Have Motorbike And Vxr Corsa

I HAVE BOTH

CORSA GOOD AND KINDA FAST BUT JUST DOES NOT COMPARE 2 THE BIKE
    P.S LOL ANY1 TRIED 2 RACE A BIKE YET IN THERE VXR CORSA LOL WHAT WAZ THE OUTCOME ?????

lol dont think any1 would b mad enough to try and race a bike!! my boyfriend has had a few bikes now my fav was the 2007 yamaha R1

Comment

yeah i have (if it is peugeot 50" motorbike), i have also pilot licence and in summer going for see/nautical licence
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

YOU ALLWAYS GET SOME BOY RACER WANA TRY THERE LUCK WHEN THEY SEE A SPORTS BIKE THEN U LET THEM OVERTAKE U FOR FUN THEN FLY PAST THEM DOING A WHEELIE LOL

Comment

yeah i have a 57 corsa vxr and also a 58 yamaha r6! the car doesnt have any chance against the bike!

Comment

Yep ducati 748, sounds the nuts. Nothing like riding a bike. It would wee all over the corsa in a race!
            sigpic

CORSA VXR
            -
            Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
            Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

I often play with Bikes around Somerset, and I think they just enjoy cruising at a decent speed and having a bit of a play with you. Plus the roads are pretty bad in a lot of places so they can't really open them up.

Comment

Another ....... thread i think is getting started
                sigpic

Comment

Any motorbike would chew a car up in a race, excluding mopeds, a motorbike is basically an engine with a seat on top lol.

compared to your average car with 5 seats and a radio and a whole lot of airbags, impact technology and a lot of metal

My Favourite bike has to be the kawasaki zx6rr

Last edited by Nathan; 5 December 2008, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Any motorbike would chew a car up in a race, excluding mopeds, a motorbike is basically an engine with a seat on top lol.

compared to your average car with 5 seats and a radio and a whole lot of airbags, impact technology and a lot of metal

My Favourite bike has to be the kawasaki zx6rr

bikes not for me

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

yep i gota vxr and a 125 pit bike

Comment

I just got my OPC, and have my Suzuki GSX-R600 for 2 years now. 2006 model.

Comment

wife has the corsa arctic i have gsxr 600
                          bike wins every time
                          exept in icy conditions then the classic mini cooper comes out

Comment

im hoping to get a bike soon, BUT with previous experiance with bikes and my old car, bike whoops *** on the straights but take it to a really windy road and bike not much cope, they cant get power down and car has 4 wheels of grip on the corner so you can keep the speed up, but straights car has no chance,

Comment

I have an 07 arden blue corsa vxr and a blue and white 08 GSXR 750 ,my car is fast my bike is ULTRA fast ,see girls can have fun too !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X