This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had a play with burg 233....

Me and Darren had a bit of a drag race in reading...

And I had him at the lights

sorry dude..it had to be posted!!! lol

First time ive taken the revs up to 6000 in the arctic, but wow does that final pop sound good!! gives me such a buzz when i feel the power and hear the noise at the top end...

think the burg was just overpowering on launch, spinning through to third, but as soon as i got to second i got the power down and pulled straight past him!!

was fun man...more blasts to come
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

lol Lee, to be honest tho he should have eaten you!

My mapped car hasn't got much over an Astra vxr, granted on the launch im always away first but once the Astra gets the power down it soon pulls back into first place.

Only true test is on a dry day and can Darren launch the astra properly or was he sat there spinning

Luckily i know a disused runway so id be up for kicking your butt Lee :P

James and Wayne are not invited lol

Comment

obviously the astra is faster but would have thought there wasnt loads in it between 1st and 2nd anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        lol Lee, to be honest tho he should have eaten you!

My mapped car hasn't got much over an Astra vxr, granted on the launch im always away first but once the Astra gets the power down it soon pulls back into first place.

Only true test is on a dry day and can Darren launch the astra properly or was he sat there spinning

Luckily i know a disused runway so id be up for kicking your butt Lee :P

James and Wayne are not invited lol
        boring

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Put your handbags away before you trip on them - play nice girls...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
            Put your handbags away before you trip on them - play nice girls...
            wheres handbags? Must be a pain keeping cap on us young naive corsa owners

Comment

wheres handbags? Must be a pain keeping cap on us young naive corsa owners
              You know us oldies, not into this grandprix lights and all that

Comment

You know us oldies, not into this grandprix lights and all that
                Looks like you should have gone to spec savers too lol

Originally posted by Nathan
                Luckily i know a disused runway so id be up for kicking your butt Lee
                On that note im running off to bed as i have work tomoro at 9 lol

Comment

Looks like you should have gone to spec savers too lol
                  Cheeky young upstarts, just you wait until I get out of my seat, find my stick and hobble over there - actually I'll just throw digestives at you until you leave

Comment

Cheeky young upstarts, just you wait until I get out of my seat, find my stick and hobble over there - actually I'll just throw digestives at you until you leave
                    Digestives! You wont get rid of me all the time theyre about

Comment

Digestives! You wont get rid of me all the time theyre about
                      That's it, where's the ginger snaps

Comment

That's it, where's the ginger snaps
                        More like wheres the Biscuit Tin! I will just polish the lot for you then give you the empty tin to throw

Comment

More like wheres the Biscuit Tin! I will just polish the lot for you then give you the empty tin to throw
                          Doh! That's it, where's the haggis

Comment

Doh! That's it, where's the haggis
                            Ok now im off lol!!!

Comment

god guys spam my thread completely :P

so james and nathan u both up for gettin ur arses whooped at this next meet then??
                              Astra Edition #105
                              Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Working...
                              X