Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

happy chap

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • happy chap

    just got my car back from the bodyshop this morning soon as i got it back went in the garage across the road and got my springs fitted, and i just fitted a new stack boost gauge getting a full decat tomorrow and samco coolant hoses fitted!!

    been driving a navara for the past 2weeks and it was driving me mad lol loving the car back know

  • #2
    Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
    just got my car back from the bodyshop this morning soon as i got it back went in the garage across the road and got my springs fitted, and i just fitted a new stack boost gauge getting a full decat tomorrow and samco coolant hoses fitted!!

    been driving a navara for the past 2weeks and it was driving me mad lol loving the car back know
    You getting a custom full de-cat Luke?
    Corsa Has Left The Building

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah mate not going for the bastuck section just going to take the cat off and get a section made up

      Comment


      • #4
        risky...
        every1 i know thats done that with new cars have had problems.... custom not always good... hope it works out for you mate...

        Comment


        • #5
          what kind of problems i have already had the resonater took off and thats fine.. someone on here has a full custom exhaust with no cats either

          Comment


          • #6
            Luke are you remaped yet?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Schneider View Post
              Luke are you remaped yet?
              I don't think he is
              Corsa Has Left The Building

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
                what kind of problems i have already had the resonater took off and thats fine.. someone on here has a full custom exhaust with no cats either
                b16bazza powerflow custom exhaust
                sigpic
                GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

                Comment


                • #9
                  ahh yep and i think someone called rage has a custom.. doesnt chugnuts aswell? nope not remapped yet lol after christmas is the plan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
                    yeah mate not going for the bastuck section just going to take the cat off and get a section made up
                    What's the point spending £1000 on an exhaust to then cut it up and weld some scaffolding on it? Why not just throw the whole exhaust in the bin and make do without? It would be louder and less restrictive.
                    sigpic
                    Astra VXR | VXRacing Edition No 265 | Bluetooth | Cruise Control
                    TMS Stage 2 map, Milltek, Bilstein B14 coilovers, Quaife LSD and AP Racing 4 pots.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lmao
                      scaffolding dont be a toad

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not being funny, but whats wrong with the standard exhaust?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by chester View Post
                          Not being funny, but whats wrong with the standard exhaust?
                          nothing, but some people love the sound of the remus.....including me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by chester View Post
                            Not being funny, but whats wrong with the standard exhaust?
                            won't flow enough gases when upping the power

                            to answer your next question we up the power because we can
                            for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by timmee View Post
                              won't flow enough gases when upping the power

                              to answer your next question we up the power because we can
                              lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X