X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus vs standard

Hi all,

When buying brand new what are the differences between a standard exhaust system and the Remus system on the Arctic. Basically what is on the Arctic that isn't on the non-arctic?

Thanks
    Mark
    sigpic

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
    Hi all,

When buying brand new what are the differences between a standard exhaust system and the Remus system on the Arctic. Basically what is on the Arctic that isn't on the non-arctic?

Thanks
    Mark

You forget you have another valid option - the excellent JP SS performance Exhaust supplied and fitted by Midpoint Garage - Jct 18 M6

If you want reference pm Chugnuts who has one, or search this forum for full details and pictures
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
      You forget you have another valid option - the excellent JP SS performance Exhaust supplied and fitted by Midpoint Garage - Jct 18 M6

If you want reference pm Chugnuts who has one, or search this forum for full details and pictures
      What is the bore size on the JP exhaust?

Comment

Arctic's have a remus downpipe and back box, i think ?
        sigpic
        - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Originally posted by VXR Matt View Post
          What is the bore size on the JP exhaust?
          I'm sure either Chugnuts or MPG will come and correct me here but I think its 63.5mm....just checking previous posts for you

More details - http://www.midpointgarage.co.uk/Cors...-packages.html

Detailed Pictures - http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...view=slideshow
          sigpic

Comment

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Arctic's have a remus downpipe and back box, i think ?
              Cheers, mate. That's what I thought, but thought I would check first before getting one!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks
                Mark
                THE NOISE!!! haha
                Astra Edition #105
                Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Cheers, mate. That's what I thought, but thought I would check first before getting one!
                  Any idea who youre going to get your from?

Comment

How long does it take to fit the jp system?

Comment

Originally posted by vxrclass View Post
                      How long does it take to fit the jp system?

U would need to ask MPG that question - i doubt it takes very long at all though ?
                      sigpic

Comment

For any interested parties.....

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=30204
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post
                          Any idea who youre going to get your from?
                          Don't really know mate, why do you ask?
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X