Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question concerning the Arctic VXR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question concerning the Arctic VXR

    I assume the Arctics have to be imported into the country from Spain? with an exhaust on which obviously aderes to current UK/EU emission regs !

    So what happens to all these brand new Corsa exhausts when the REMUS is fitted at VXRPC at Banbury ?
    sigpic

  • #2
    Haha Good Question.
    sigpic
    - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

    Comment


    • #3
      They are either binned or returned...i would presume..
      HeavenlyDetail
      .
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

      Comment


      • #4
        Shipped back to go on other Corsa VXR's?

        Astra

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
          Shipped back to go on other Corsa VXR's?
          Absolutely not.
          HeavenlyDetail
          .
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

          Comment


          • #6
            im sure vxpc have a deal to ship them back, or keep them in the country as stock

            Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
              im sure vxpc have a deal to ship them back, or keep them in the country as stock
              When MSD (The people who used to run the Vectra BTCC car before the BTCC work went to 88 did the Vectra Gsi and ST200 am sure they sold off some of the standard gear that was took off an Sri to make a Gsi.

              Astra

              Comment


              • #8
                Technically speaking surely its the car owners property ( as they have paid for it ) i would of thought, so should be given the option of having it or not ?!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                  When MSD (The people who used to run the Vectra BTCC car before the BTCC work went to 88 did the Vectra Gsi and ST200 am sure they sold off some of the standard gear that was took off an Sri to make a Gsi.


                  RML used to run the BTCC VECTRA'S not MSD.Sorry mate.MSD used to run the VECTRA CHALLENGE cars,as well as building the ST200's AND GSI's.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    there is an st200 round the corner from me, absolutley **** state, love those cars aswell

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
                      there is an st200 round the corner from me, absolutley **** state, love those cars aswell

                      theres one parked in my garage in the dry with the corsa parked outside in the frost
                      for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                        Technically speaking surely its the car owners property ( as they have paid for it ) i would of thought, so should be given the option of having it or not ?!
                        The car owner never paid for the standard exhaust, the owner paid for the Remus exhaust which is what they get.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DaveDempsey View Post
                          The car owner never paid for the standard exhaust, the owner paid for the Remus exhaust which is what they get.
                          Hmmm - ic where u r coming from, but Im not too sure about that from a Legal POV

                          Depends on how the vehicle and exhaust is sold to the customer in the 1st place and how the paperwork trial describes it too.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                            Hmmm - ic where u r coming from, but Im not too sure about that from a Legal POV

                            Depends on how the vehicle and exhaust is sold to the customer in the 1st place and how the paperwork trial describes it too.

                            There would need to be something in the paperwork/brochure which states the car comes with the standard exhaust, which there isnt. The brochures states the exhaust the customer gets is the Remus item.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                              Technically speaking surely its the car owners property ( as they have paid for it ) i would of thought, so should be given the option of having it or not ?!
                              no you bought the car with the remus and not the standard so how do you own it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X