Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone managed to get an insurance quote?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone managed to get an insurance quote?

dealer just off the phone he said there are the mods

1. big wheels £400

2. wipers and lights upgrade £150

3. full leather £1000.

he also said something about they are pricing it at £15.5k but it could go up but if it did they would do a refund or something and that its group 16 insurance

Anyone managed to get and insurance quote and who was it they got it with?
    Owned a Corsa VXR once upon a time.

You will not be able to get an insuance quote until a week or so before its out... I've tried.

Comment

I got a few quote but they were in the region of £2500-£2760 which is way too expensive

Comment

Who gave you a quote? Seems strange as the car is not even out yet and i couldn't get one. :?

Comment

tesco and elephant give quotes but I tried at least 20 others and they all said they either couldnt insure me or they didnt insure group 16 and up and the 2 quote i did get were massive. so its bak to drawing board.

Comment

That is strange i am actual with Tesco and they couldn't give me a quote yet, they told me to ring back a week before the car is out. :?

Comment

Had this issue too... Elephant and Vauxhall insurance gave me a quote and based it on the Clio Trophy (Dunno Why?) Quite handy though as I have one!

Insurance aint bad at all on that so laughing

Comment

get a quote on a zaffy, and then a meriva and then an astra (vxr's of course)

then just take an average. i think you might come somewhere close with it

Comment

Got a quote through Adrian Flux my current insurers and based on this yrs details and rate this month it was £649 FC so in june after another yrs NCB should be around the £500mark

Comment

Car is listed on confused.com but only a few insurers quoted inc Hastings Direct

Comment

a newbie here ... been looking at the site for a few weeks as I soo want a Corsa VXR.

Rang my current insurers (Privilege) and they gave me an indicative quote no problem.

Comment

£719 / year fully comp for me, mind you £600 excess is a bit high!

Comment

I got a quote for £1600.oo for fully comp with liverpool victoria. Im 19 with 2 years no claims, seems like a fair price !?

Comment

Vauxhall and elephant wanted £850 from me so my current insurers still got my business so far

Comment

Elephant have told me £618. I'd say thats good cos when I first got my current car, C2, I had no no claims and was paying £780 a year for that!

Comment

Working...
                              X