X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Banks Open

My Dealer rung me yesterday!

Order Banks are now open! My Car has been ordered..

Price: £15,595.00

6 - 8 Weeks from now!

Nice One! I was told the offical price of the car would not be known until the Geneva Show on 6th March. Your dealer must know something mine doesnt.... :? :? :?

Comment

Just flash the cash Em... Forgot to mention whilst ordering my dealer was bringing out the champagne :wink:

Comment

yep order book is definately open got the sono numbers for the ones we have ordered

Comment

Spoke to my dealer about this today and according to him i'm still on for mid march for mine!

Also made sure I got the sight and light package, without the big rear view mirror tho!

He's heard no word of these preview events thru glasgow and down england tho, says he'll be pretty jealous if customer are gettin invited but they're not!

Comment

These preview days are definetly happening - seen it with my own eyes at the local dealers - they were on a fax from Vauxhall that also gave prices and options list - suprise if they havent seen a copy
            I know for certain that there ones at Doncaster and Manchester

Comment

Yeah, my dealer eventually got the fax sent to them yesterday, then I received my email last nite!

Comment

our dealership has ordered 2 for stock .. hopefully 1 as a demo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X