X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James_VXR
    replied
    Originally posted by VXR Matt View Post
    How do the team dynamic 18's stack up against the 17's for handling on the corsa?
    my 17's are so much better than my 18's plus that bit more rubber with it being lowered is much nicer ride.

Leave a comment:

• VXR Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by Harrierx2 View Post
    The 18" rims give the corsa vxr better handling compared to the standard 17" rims, this goes against the grain for smaller cars. Something to do with the dynamic chassis. Ride quality with the 35 profile rubber is hardly affected, just avoid those pesky pot holes !
    How do the team dynamic 18's stack up against the 17's for handling on the corsa?

Leave a comment:

• Harrierx2
    replied
    The 18" rims give the corsa vxr better handling compared to the standard 17" rims, this goes against the grain for smaller cars. Something to do with the dynamic chassis. Ride quality with the 35 profile rubber is hardly affected, just avoid those pesky pot holes !

Leave a comment:

• VXR Matt
    replied
    Yeah the 18's do look much better, not sure how they handle compared to the 17's tho

Leave a comment:

• Aussie
    replied
    you could pick up some good deals incl the tyres you are wanting else where, check out ebay and the likes

http://www.rimstock.co.uk/rimstockuk/wheelrange.php

8x18's weight in at 9kg

Leave a comment:

• chubby blue
    started a topic Weight saving on Team Dynamics 1.2

Weight saving on Team Dynamics 1.2

Any one know what the weight saving is using Team Dynamics 1.2's in 18'' instead of the Vauxhall 18's

I like the look of the wheel but not in the 17's and also it would mean me buying 4 new tyres if I went for the 17's

http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/p...oducts_id=2964
Working...
X