This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window steaming up!!

happening mainly on the drivers side!! dont know how to stop it but argh its doing my head in totally!!

Ive tried everything...heaters on, off, hot, cold, even stopped breathing lmao

Seems that the only way to demist it is to wind it down for a few seconds...

does anyone else have this or a similar prob??

Or is it just the stupidly cold conditions causing this??
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

think we all get it mate

Comment

i get it

Comment

Get used to it . It's the only thing wrong with the car .
        CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
        sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
        MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

Using air con stops this mate.

The Air con removes moisture in the air and will demist the whole car within a few minutes.

I do this in my car all the time, hit the aircon button whack it on warm and fire the vent at the window

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post

The Air con removes moisture in the air and will demist the whole car within a few minutes.

I do this in my car all the time, hit the aircon button whack it on warm and fire the vent at the window
            dito or stop asking girls to company you on your back seats

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post

hmm....i think i might stick to winding the window down for a few seconds....

air con uses fuel and power up
              Astra Edition #105
              Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                dito or stop asking girls to company you on your back seats
                He might use the front passenger seat pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by ZaffyBabe View Post
                  lmao behave zaffybabe
                  Astra Edition #105

Comment

Originally posted by ZaffyBabe View Post
                    We'll if he tried the bonnet then his windows wouldn't steam up at all

Comment

Stick your Air Con on, mine only takes half a minute to clear it right up

Comment

Can you retrofit a heated windscreen?

Comment

Originally posted by Somerset Bumpkin View Post
                          Can you retrofit a heated windscreen?
                          Is there one made for the Corsa ?
                          sigpic

Comment

To reduce the annoying condesation effects, you can either do as suggested, or alternatively apply rainx anti mist to the side windows. Its the time of year and good old damp England.

Comment

i saw this when my car was on the car lot, i dont do anything special but since ive had it it hasnt steamed up, just put heaters on and stuff but not to clear anything just to get some air in.

off topic but what ive found for the windows in this weather thats great is the aquapel didnt once have to use my wipers on my way home over 10miles and it was bouncing with rain

Comment

Working...
                              X