This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving scum

Broke into the house on Friday night after the keys...didn't get them but wrecked the house door - fortunately we have a guard 'cat' who jumped on my head to wake me up!. Watch out all, the Police says it was definately the VXR they were after.

Unlucky dude. God bless Thunder Cat

.....thunder, thunder.......

Comment

Bloody gits like glad mine is in a locked garage at night & my keys next to me

Keep a look out mate they will be back!
      Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

******s, you can't have anything nice these days, i go to work on my bike now after mine was in an attempted theft

Comment

Oh no that is bad, sorry to hear that ! lets hope they dont try again !
          sigpic
          - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Omg Sorry To Hear That Mate

Comment

Hoooooooo!!

Comment

Just remember your front door can be replaced you Corsa can't

Comment

hi, this is happening all the time now,i had an attempted break in for the keys to mine in the summer,soon after i sold it on as they attract the wrong type of attention im sorry to say,and was also followed home a couple of times which made me wonder if it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by chubby blue View Post
                    Just remember your front door can be replaced you Corsa can't
                    That the stupidest thing anyone has ever written on here! So I'm guessing you were joking...

Comment

bloody hell. thats really bad.

from now on id keep youre car keys with you at all times
                      The Derv-ert
                      "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
                        bloody hell. thats really bad.

from now on id keep youre car keys with you at all times
                        to be honest i keep my keys next to me at bed but after hearing stories of boiled kettles being found at the bottom of the stairs (you dont have to think to hard to work out what they would use that for) im not so sure its worth the risk.

Obviously you would be an idiot to keep them by either the front or back door.

Comment

thats so bad, there get targeted loads atm

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by VXR Matt View Post
                            to be honest i keep my keys next to me at bed but after hearing stories of boiled kettles being found at the bottom of the stairs (you dont have to think to hard to work out what they would use that for) im not so sure its worth the risk.

Obviously you would be an idiot to keep them by either the front or back door.
                            It's true...they boil your kettle and threaten to pour hot water over you if you don't hand over the keys...or so I've heard... Just leave the keys downstairs I say, in an easy enough place to find but not too obvious, cars can be replaced, they're not really worth injury to your family or yourself!

Comment

sorry to hear that where in west yorkshire r u?

Comment

Working...
                              X