X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wild cars
    replied
    Atleast they gave me a curtousy car to ride around...

A tiny Chev Spark!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisGArcticVXR
    replied
    thats rubbish matey, im a serial complainer lol and i wouldnt be happy with, its not as if you paid next to nothing for it

Leave a comment:

• wild cars
    replied
    I enquired about that. It's called the cooling off period. But it doesn't apply to cars here.
    That's where warranty comes into play. they will have to perform and fix the problem. But will not replace the vehicle.

Unless i have like 30 to 40 problems continuously, and go through a arbitration chanel etc.

So all i can do is to wait!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisGArcticVXR
    replied
    id be sending it back for a 28 day replacement if you get that option in SA

Leave a comment:

• N0ddie_VXR
    replied
    Originally posted by wild cars View Post
    My cluster has just stopped wokring. My Corsa OPC is only 2 weeks old!

The fuel gugage is off the chart, sitting at 6 o' clock position! And my rev and speedometer is not budging!

Sent it in yesterday to the dealer, they trying to fix it, they suspect a faulty earthing etc. And GMSA say that this is the first time they've ever seen this fault!

I'm getting really cheesed off! About a week ago, i just found out that they didn't take out the suspension blocks form PDI! And now this.

Out of the 2 weeks, i probably only have my car for 1 week! Pathetic i say... Or just unlucky!
    Really unlucky dude.

Think I'm one of the lucky ones that has not had any major problems yet (Touch Wood)

Leave a comment:

• wild cars
    started a topic Cluster failiure

Cluster failiure

My cluster has just stopped wokring. My Corsa OPC is only 2 weeks old!

The fuel gugage is off the chart, sitting at 6 o' clock position! And my rev and speedometer is not budging!

Sent it in yesterday to the dealer, they trying to fix it, they suspect a faulty earthing etc. And GMSA say that this is the first time they've ever seen this fault!

I'm getting really cheesed off! About a week ago, i just found out that they didn't take out the suspension blocks form PDI! And now this.

Out of the 2 weeks, i probably only have my car for 1 week! Pathetic i say... Or just unlucky!
Working...
X