X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under the bonnet

Hi
    I just got my car back from the insurance company and was wondering about somethings:

Side Skirts - does the small bit at the front sit flush with the rest of the side skirt i.e there is not a cm gap between both parts?

Also do you all have a liner under the bonnet i.e the black bit if you know what i mean or is it just the plain bonnet?

Hope that makes sense cheers

Originally posted by C1 9UNN - Corsa VXR View Post
    Hi
    I just got my car back from the insurance company and was wondering about somethings:

Side Skirts - does the small bit at the front sit flush with the rest of the side skirt i.e there is not a cm gap between both parts?

Also do you all have a liner under the bonnet i.e the black bit if you know what i mean or is it just the plain bonnet?

Yes they dnt sit flush strange I know I wondered that till I saw it on other corsa's

And no you dnt have a lining You can get them tho from another car.
    sigpic

Team HARD.
    ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

Originally posted by C1 9UNN - Corsa VXR View Post
      Hi

hey trouble good to have you back, hows the car feeling? you happy with the work?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Because the Corsa VXR has a turbo the engine runs very hot, so there is no under bonnet liner to try to keep the heat down. (the liner would absorb the heat and retain it more)
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X