This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonstrators....

Given that the new CTR is already hitting forecourts throughout the UK, to allow for test drives and the like, I was wondering when the same will happen with the vxr. Anyone in the know?
    Prospective Corsa VXR owner.

doubtful. the corsa D only came out for demostrators a few days before delivery.

there are preview opportunities knocking about though, you might have seen some people have been invited to have a look.

Comment

Predicted around March 20th

Comment

had no word of the previews myself. Seems strange that the dealers aren't getting demos out earlier :?

Comment

My dealers been told they'll get one on the 12th March, sit it is only a few days before the launch. Suppose they cant demo the car before they've launched it at Geneva on 9th.

Comment

Car cannot be demo'd before launch. As for getting it by the 12th, i would be amazed, end of moneth is more likely.

Comment

My dealer getting a demo half way through March. It has been delayed from beginning of March apparently. He is gonna give me a call when it comes in!

Comment

update - vxr centre glasgow getting one late this month. Mount Vrnon Vauxhall - August or September

Comment

where is the vxr centre in glasgow? never mind

Comment

Hello,

This is my first post so just want to say hello to everyone!

I work at a Vauxhall dealership and i know and have spoken to VX HQ, the demos wount arrive at dealers until Mid April and thats for sure.

The in dealership launch was suppost to be mid march but they have delayed it a month, not sure why though.

Cant wait till it comes off the transporter, hopfully i will be the first to drive it

Comment

Originally posted by symarshall
                      Hello,

This is my first post so just want to say hello to everyone!

I work at a Vauxhall dealership and i know and have spoken to VX HQ, the demos wount arrive at dealers until Mid April and thats for sure.

The in dealership launch was suppost to be mid march but they have delayed it a month, not sure why though.

Cant wait till it comes off the transporter, hopfully i will be the first to drive it
                      delayed because of the number of demo cars they gotta get delivered

Comment

We get ours in June and will be running it as a courtesy car.

Comment

Working...
                        X