X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear view mirror on sight & Light pack

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone know's why there is a yellow light that shines from underneath the mirror?

Thanks
    Mark
    sigpic

thats the auto chromatic anti dazzle mirror you have.

it stops you from receiving the glare from following vehicles at night(it automatically tilts)
    The Derv-ert
    "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Not sure why there is a yellow light, i think its to slightly light up the cd player and gear stick (ambient glow) as ive got this on my car and also was/still am baffled by it lol

Comment

Yeah I knew what mirror I had just couldn't work out what the yellow light was for and it's doing my head in not knowing too!
        sigpic

Comment

It's just to light-up the gearstick. The mirror is taken from the Vecta I think, and that illumnator thing is a feature of the Vectra (and it looks cool)

Comment

Originally posted by Somerset Bumpkin View Post
            It's just to light-up the gearstick. The mirror is taken from the Vecta I think, and that illumnator thing is a feature of the Vectra (and it looks cool)
            Why are they on the astra mk4 then (2.2 SRI)
            sigpic

Comment

I guess it's a standard VX premium mirror

Comment

It is called something stupid like "ambient comfort lighting" , but it does light up the centre console nicely .

Comment

Yeah What Everyone Said, I Think Its Just A Light To Glow Up Your Center Console And Gear Stick.
                  sigpic
                  - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Yeah its just a little yellow light to glow on your cd player and gear stick looks good in the dark

Comment

just pure asthetics, just there to make things 'glow' so to speak

Comment

Cleared up Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scotty1355 View Post
                          Yeah its just a little yellow light to glow on your cd player and gear stick looks good in the dark
                          i'm upset that i don't have one... jayjay69 has one in his... he was convinced i had one in mine and i was adamant i didn't... appears i just have your bog standard mirror... i suck

Comment

My Astra TT has got one--I think they describe it as night lighting--weird at first but quite handy for CD changing and it looks cool too.

Comment

i want one lol can i get an antichromaticschmaticshinydazzle mirror aftermarket do you reckon?

Comment

Working...
                              X