This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Corsa VXR for sale

My first post under this section, usually I post under the Astra area.

Anyway my wife seems to think the VXR is a sort of ok sort of car and the boot is big enough for her shopping.

She has now decided that even though it is smaller the Corsa VXR would be just about ok for her (just about ok she has a renault scenic bus that has more roll on it than a jam rolly polly).

I have looked on Auto trader but sturggling to find any, what sort of price could I pick one up for please, look for a cheap on he current car is £6000 so need something with only a few more £thousand in cost.

Is this cost acheiveable or not?

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

try ebay got bout 60 of em on there! Or ynur local lookers.

Comment

Cheapest corsa vxr will set you back £10500 /£11000 imho.Try pistonheads.com or autotrader.

Comment

mmm seems like I may have to wait a year for the price to come down. Didnt realise they are 07 onwards.

Ah well she will just have to look at my Astra out of the window, NO WAY IS SHE DRIVING IT lol.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jenga View Post
          NO WAY IS SHE DRIVING IT lol.
          Haha I'm Sure We All Agree On That
          sigpic
          - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Working...
          X