X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing mirrors on Corsa vxr (arctic)

Hia guys and girls,

got the arctic last week and have read through the owners manual but can't seem to find how to retract the wing mirrors. It basically states that if they get knocked by a passer by they can be put back in but i've tried to move them back by hand and they are not moving. Saying that i'm not forcing them back as don't want to break them if they are not meant to move. I'm assuming that thy don't retract and just have to hope no muppet knocks them with their car. Any ideas please?

the mirors you can just kick off or than push back they are not moving
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

They don't move.
      sigpic

CORSA VXR
      -
      Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
      Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

thank you both, i will not try anymore then!!!!

Comment

Nope They Dont Move, But If Someone Smacks Them They Can Pop Back Into Place.
          sigpic
          - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

if you want to put them back then on place it need
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

be careful how you handle them as the housings can potentially crack where they held into their mounting points.

Comment

yep n they get nicked as people know they just 'pop' off. As i found out 1 monday mornin! ;(

Comment

Working...
                X