X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panel filter now ordered!

Hi all,

After much debate as to whch panel filter to go for I finally rang TMS this morning and ordered a..........

ITG panel filter!! I think I went with this as I had the Maxogen induction kit on my clio 172 cup and after having great results with it I thought why not go with something I know about and a company I have used in the past with no problems.

I hope TMS do a fast delivery service, like in the morning as I can't wait now, but the bad thing is that I'm on nights all week so even if I do get it this week I can't fit it till the weekend!

Anyway I would just like to say a big thank you to the ppl who have given me advice on their panel filter, whether they own an ITG or not. Oh and the bird @ Thorney motorsport sounded well tidy!!!!

Regards
    Mark
    sigpic

I just ordered mine to

Comment

Was going to order my next goody today myself but i realised its xmas

By the way mate it takes 5 mins to install easy job
      Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

enjoy ur ITG mate

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
          Was going to order my next goody today myself but i realised its xmas

By the way mate it takes 5 mins to install easy job
          Yeah I would of thought so as had a look at the filter housing today, piece of piss!

Anyone know what TMS are like for delivery?

Mark
          sigpic

Comment

yup i gotta wait until after xmas then i've got a sodding holiday to pay for... poor car will think ive abandoned her!

Comment

Yeah TMS Are Usually Good With Delivery, My Milltek Arrived Today
              sigpic
              - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Brad do you think I will get it before the week is out as I wanna ideally fit it the weekend as been waiting soooo long to hear my whhhooooossssshhhhh!
                sigpic

Comment

Haha Not Sure Mate, Probably Be Saturday Or Monday. I Can Really Hear My Woosh And Turbo Charging With The Milltek Downpipe
                  sigpic
                  - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Working...
                  X