This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milltek Fitted :)

Well Today Was The Day Of Fitting, It Took Them A While To Fit It While I Sat There Patiently Waiting, But As Soon As Those Keys Were Handed Back To Me I Was In My Car Like A Flash, Listening To The Nice Subtle Burble And Roar When It Boosts Is Great, I've Noticed A Slight Blow From Underneath But Its Going Back Friday To Get Sorted Out, Apart From That Everything Is Good The Power Gain Is Great, Noticed It Straight Away !
    sigpic
    - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

How much was it all in Brad? Got any vids?
    sigpic

Comment

No Vids Yet, I Might Take Some At The Weekend,

Hmm The Price Was Very Good, TMS Gave Me A Good Deal, All I Have At The Moment Is The Downpipe And Catback System.
      sigpic
      - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

Glad your enjoying Brad, told you you would love it
        sigpic
        My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Glad you finally got it on dude and that your happy You now have a mini sounding vec Will catch up with ya and listen at some point soon

Comment

corsa sounds better than the vec!

Comment

Originally posted by gadge View Post
              corsa sounds better than the vec!
              Only cause you can still heard the Corsa after I've left it behind

Comment

haha well you do have like an extra litre to help you!

Comment

Actually, its 1.2 litres, but who's counting

Comment

oh excuse me!
                    corsa still sounds better! lol

Comment

Take your ear defenders off then tell me the same hahahahah

Comment

Glad your pleased Brad..
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by gadge View Post
                          oh excuse me!
                          corsa still sounds better! lol
                          And defo looks better!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
                            And defo looks better!
                            i ditto that!

Comment

Yeah I'm Definatley Enjoying It, Got A Nice Loud Pop From It This Morning Whilst Drving Up The Dual Carriageway, As I Said Before It's Blowing A Little At The Join Behind The Cat But It's Going Back Friday To Get Sorted, Soo All Is Good, Very Pleased

Macca I'll Have To Come To Your House And Take You For A Spin One Night
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X