Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes another thread on panel filters :)

well i did do a search but ...................... nothing

im looking at the ITG panel filter from thorneys as ive decided they will be my tuner but they dont no it yet :P

and if the AMM bugers up due to the panel filter will thorneys cover it and replace the AMM cheers.

yes as will most dealers, even if its not ITG

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
      yes as will most dealers, even if its not ITG
      cheers mate, but would i have to get them to fit it?

Comment

Originally posted by deanshaw24 View Post
        cheers mate, but would i have to get them to fit it?
        no, there easy to fit and can be done by the user.

Comment

iv had a k and n a courts one and now a itg i cant say theres any differance in them and doubt they will bugger up you afm....
          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
            no, there easy to fit and can be done by the user.
            cheers mate gonna order 1 tomo

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
              iv had a k and n a courts one and now a itg i cant say theres any differance in them and doubt they will bugger up you afm....
              Agree - unless you go trigger happy re-oiling after cleaning a filter

Astra

Comment

i had my replaced by dealer

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                  Agree - unless you go trigger happy re-oiling after cleaning a filter
                  Then it doesn't matter what brand it has written on it it's going to fry your AMM

ITG - How often should I clean my filter?
                  This depends on the filter you have purchased and the conditions you are using them.
                  Pro Filter WB panel filters never required to be cleaned, just regularly wiped with a lint free cloth at service intervals.

Long life to ‘Fit & Forget’
                  - To clean and re-oil any reusable filter is a dirty job, but
                  with the pro-filter life being around 5 times longer than any other type of pleated filter,
                  you can probably ‘Fit & Forget’ your pro-filter. All that is needed is to check the filter
                  at every engine service interval to remove any large debris that may have found it's
                  way into the air box using a vacuum cleaner. If the filter looks visibly clogged on the
                  coarse layer of foam, the following steps can be taken. The filter can be wiped with
                  lint free cloth to remove any surface dust and grime and if necessary a vacuum
                  cleaner can be used to encourage any deeper dust out of the filter. By massaging
                  the nozzle on the coarse foam of the filter you will dislodge any debris which will then
                  be drawn up by the vacuum cleaner. This will result in your filter having a longer life
                  than any competitive product. In the event that the filter finally becomes totally
                  clogged with dirt, then it can be replaced or cleaned in accordance with our
                  General
                  Cleaning and Oiling Instructions that can be found on our website.
                  sigpic

Comment

I ordered mine from Thorney's Yesterday Morning, can't wait now!
                    sigpic

Comment

i think this is a thread every newbe starts. I did when i joined search 'to suck or not to suck'.
                      Av gota courtney now like it bin fine for the past 3wks it bin in. Sounds great!

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
                        I ordered mine from Thorney's Yesterday Morning, can't wait now!
                        yeh im going to order mine from thorneys tonight

Comment

Mine got delivered last night and am going out to fit it before it rains - expect lots of pics, as I'm a bit of a pic wh0re!!

Mark
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X