X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelf in the boot?

Hi guys n' gals...

Quick question... If the shelf thats in the boot is taken out is the road noise much louder?

Originally posted by ChrisGArcticVXR View Post
    Hi guys n' gals...

Quick question... If the shelf thats in the boot is taken out is the road noise much louder?

You can hear the exhaust better, especially if the seats are down too.
    sigpic

Comment

NO

Comment

Putting the sub & amp in straight away, but hate lots of road noise! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
          You can hear the exhaust better, especially if the seats are down too.
          MB E63s AMG
          MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
          Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
          Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Mine isn't in the car as I have got a full sized spare wheel. Don't notice any difference
            sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGArcticVXR View Post
              Putting the sub & amp in straight away, but hate lots of road noise! LOL
              I took mine out the car for the same reason dont really notice much of a difference

Comment

chris i had my sub and amp made to fit under the shelf, this way if you have the seats down no one can see the equipment mate

Comment

Originally posted by wodster View Post
                  chris i had my sub and amp made to fit under the shelf, this way if you have the seats down no one can see the equipment mate
                  you got any pics mate, sounds like a plan coz the set ups murder when the weekly shop comes around

Comment

sorry off topic but i have a corsa lower shelf if anyone would be interested

Comment

alright chris i'v had the stuff taken out ready for my arctic, it's basically a space saver sub and a phoenix gold 5 channel amp, its a tight squeezer like but it fits

Comment

Working...
                      X