X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tashyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by the vxr mothership View Post
    339 have been and gone thru 888. 10 are in prep . That leaves 150 odd still awaiting delivery to 888.

Realistically the last one won't be finished until mid Jan as transporters stop moving cars mid next week.

Stu
    Cheers stu me man, not what i really wanted to hear but it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• the vxr mothership
    replied
    339 have been and gone thru 888. 10 are in prep . That leaves 150 odd still awaiting delivery to 888.

Realistically the last one won't be finished until mid Jan as transporters stop moving cars mid next week.

Stu

Leave a comment:

• tashyboy
    started a topic Triple 888 backlog, is there ?

Triple 888 backlog, is there ?

Spoke to me dealers today re when will me car arrive, Its gone from mid nov - end Nov-begin Dec-Mid Dec, to now possibly january.

Obviously tashyboy is not a very happy bunny, Now the dealership reckons that the car is at 888 as we speak but there is a backlog there and it will take up to 2 weeks for the car to be delivered to the dealers, he also reckons they are struggling to cope like "They did with the burgs".

Don't know whether what he said was cosha or not but the bottom line is that tash is still not happy with the news.

has anyone been down to 888, does anyone know how many cars have been fitted with exhausts, is there a hold up at 888. Why could the exhausts not be fitted at dealerships as was mentioned by my dealers.

Any response both good and bad greatly appreciated as its not just me that is interested.
Working...
X