This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just bought a vxr.

bought a corsa vxr this afternoon at a main dealers,its arden blue with the 18" alloys and has 7300 miles on the clock its a 57 reg plate and i got it for £12880 and part ex my renault cliosport 182 for £6500 picking it up next friday,cant wait

Nice one Buddy! Welcome to the site, ..you'll have lots of fun on here. Nice choice of car and colour!
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

cheers fella,yeah wanted a arden blue as i think its one of the best colours to,no dis respect to the other colours.

Comment

Cliospot.net member?

Comment

welcome to the site buddy

i owned a 182 a few years back, 172 cup aswell ...

Comment

welcome here mate ! nice choice !!!
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Welcome To The Site, You'll Enjoy Your New Car
              sigpic
              - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Comment

welcome to the site lovely colour u chose

Comment

welcome to the site, great choice of car mate

Comment

Originally posted by shaunsvxr View Post
                    bought a corsa vxr this afternoon at a main dealers,its arden blue with the 18" alloys and has 7300 miles on the clock its a 57 reg plate and i got it for £12880 and part ex my renault cliosport 182 for £6500 picking it up next friday,cant wait
                    Welcome to the site just a few sleepless nights and thort it was only the kids counting the days down to xmas

Enjoy that New motor when u get it
                    .Happy Days again

...............Herbie goes Vauxhall......................

Comment

Originally posted by shaunsvxr View Post
                      cheers fella,yeah wanted a arden blue as i think its one of the best colours to,no dis respect to the other colours.
                      RRReeeedddddd !!enjoy your car whatever colour

Comment

oh man i wish i had of known you, mines up for sale, arden, 18's, ecc, 11,000 miles mint condition, i'm only asking £11500 cuz i gotta sell it in next 4 weeks cuz my arctics coming

Comment

yeah used to be a memberb on cliosport.net,walsall is bit far away for me as im from southampton lol,i saw a artic corsa at the vauxhall dealers where i brought mine from it looked mint.

Comment

Welcome to the site mate. Your love the car and won't be able to stop that grin.
                            Corsa VXR
                            Arden Blue, 18" alloys. Sight and Light.
                            Mods: Pioneer AVIC F900BT Stereo.

Comment

will hopefully get some pictures up next weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X