This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed!!!!!

Is there any way you can see what the error code is on a corsa vxr without a tech 2. My corsa's engine management light has come on and it keeps reving the engine without me pressing the gas. I have tried turning the car off then on again put this doesn't help.

How come these things always happen when everywhere is closed!

Originally posted by vxr.corsa View Post
    Is there any way you can see what the error code is on a corsa vxr without a tech 2. My corsa's engine management light has come on and it keeps reving the engine without me pressing the gas. I have tried turning the car off then on again put this doesn't help.

Its called s o d s law...

Have you tried disconnectting the battery for ten mins to reset. And check for any pipes off? Any mods? Air filter or re-map?
    Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.corsa View Post

Could be the AMM (Air Mass Meter)
      Take it to your local dealer and they will relace it. Mine has already been done.

Comment

Originally posted by VX AND View Post
        Its called s o d s law...

Have you tried disconnectting the battery for ten mins to reset. And check for any pipes off? Any mods? Air filter or re-map?
        I haven't disconnected the battery as the last time I did that it screwed up my Clifford alarm and it ****** the neighbours off self arming at 3:30 in the morning . My car is standard I haven't got any mods.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecorsavxr View Post
          Could be the AMM (Air Mass Meter)
          Take it to your local dealer and they will relace it. Mine has already been done.
          It sounds like it is the AMM. I'll have to get it in first thing on Monday morning.

Comment

On the newer corsa-c's it's fully depress brake & accelerator, turn key 2 clicks. The code will flash on the display, or your have to count the number of flashes from the EML light.

10 flashes = 0
            There is a 1 second gap between flashes for the next number. (4 numbers to collect).

Comment

Took my car to the dealer 2day! They say that my ecu has packed up so I am now without my VXR until they get a new ecu. They have said it will be Thursday at the earliest! So that means they willl have it some time next Xmas if it takes them as long as it took them getting my mirrors. I have tried ringing Vauxhall customer care as i need a courtesy car. The dealers cars were all in use , but just keep getting through to the AA WTF!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X