This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arctic Exhaust RESULT !!

picked up the arctic today, never having heard the remus before i though it sounded brilliant , with bangs and pops evrywhere,But the wife in the car was not amused she though the exhaust was broken !
    on the lighter note she does not want to drive my car now ! only hers

RESULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice one fella, i heard one down at the dealers and it sounded amazing
    and as u said RESULT about the wife not wanting to drive it lol

Comment

Hey not all women are like this . I have remus fitted to my vxr and i love it , i think it sounds amazing . I cannot wait to get the middle section once its released

Comment

LUCKY MAN.I have to beg to drive MY corsa.Don't get a alook in these days.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
          LUCKY MAN.I have to beg to drive MY corsa.Don't get a alook in these days.
          man up and grow a set and put your woman in her place!
          sigpic

Comment

LMAO my mister always wants to drive mine, luckily for mine he's not insured after the 7day vauxhall insurance has run out

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
              man up and grow a set and put your woman in her place!
              Concurred, especially if it's your car!

Comment

What's that long word mean??!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

pass...

Comment

Originally posted by SDC View Post
                    picked up the arctic today, never having heard the remus before i though it sounded brilliant , with bangs and pops evrywhere,But the wife in the car was not amused she though the exhaust was broken !
                    on the lighter note she does not want to drive my car now ! only hers

RESULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    nice one mate get it into a multistorey and then wait til you hear it...

by the way if you take it up to 5500 revs and change gear really quick u get an awesome loud backfire

but i would wait till after a thousand miles to try that haha

and good result about the missus
                    Astra Edition #105
                    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

My mrs only drives mine when I have had a drink but she always makes it pop like a gud un.

Comment

Working...
                      X