X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any decent ipod holders

Hi,

I have a ipod nano gen4 connected in the aux socket. Anyone found a decent holder to stop it sliding around in the cup holders.

cheers

Originally posted by companyman View Post
    Hi,

I have a ipod nano gen4 connected in the aux socket. Anyone found a decent holder to stop it sliding around in the cup holders.

cheers
    Did you try to see if it fits in the little slot to the right in front of the cupholder?

Or this one

Halfords sell it in white but you could paint it to match the ipod....
    Last edited by Longshanks; 14 December 2008, 08:31 PM.

Comment

A little bit of bluetac on the back stops the sliding about.
      sigpic

Comment

do a search for my car and have a look at my ipod holder,i could sort one of these out for you if you want

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
          do a search for my car and have a look at my ipod holder,i could sort one of these out for you if you want
          hoggy, how do these fit? Are they clamped behind the hu?

Id be interested 1, if you can hold of them.
          Whats next?!?!?

Comment

I prefer mine up high so have this one attached to the air vent, only a couple of quid off fleabay, ideal for holding the old iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post

clamp behind head unit pal

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post

help tried a search and I must be doing something wrong - help a silly old F^&t out

Comment

Gaffer tape will do the trick, that stuff sticks like **** to a blanket.

i used velcro to stick mine underneath the handbrake ontop of the diagnostic cover, i am usung an alpine headunit though to control my ipod.

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
                    Gaffer tape will do the trick, that stuff sticks like **** to a blanket.

i used velcro to stick mine underneath the handbrake ontop of the diagnostic cover, i am usung an alpine headunit though to control my ipod.
                    what with this and blue tac , there are some really high tech solutions about !. (mind you I hadnt thought of any of them )

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ighlight=hoggy
                      Whats next?!?!?

Comment

The simplest solution I found was the Griffin TuneFlex AUX

Simply plug it into power socket and then into aux socket

Comes with a sturdy arm that with a nano dosnt even need a surround

comes with a thin black jack cable with a velcro wrap just tied
                        that to the socket cover and keeps it tidy out of the way.
                        58' Arden Blue Corsa VXR // 18" Alloys // ITG Panel Filter // Arden OPC Vents // Smoked Repeaters // Irmscher Grille -- Gone but not forgotten

08' Blue Mica Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type UK hatchback with Prodrive Performance Pack

Comment

Working...
                        X