Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone waiting for an Arctic in Kemnay?

If so there is one on the way there now, spoke to the delivery driver at Charnock Services earlier.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

are we talking kemnay in scotland??

Comment

Yes we are north of you I think, he was setting off at 5am and hoped to be there about 3pm. He had a right mix of vehicle onboard not the usual rack of VXLs.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

aww my mate will be gutted, he thought he would be the only one in the area now turns out theres two lol

Comment

there will be more than 2 mate, belmont vauxhall have 20 to sell...

and ive seen one with an irish number plate in aberdeen already... might see mine about soon too cos i work in aberdeen during the week! picking up mine on friday from inverness

Comment

Originally posted by V800 GEO View Post
            there will be more than 2 mate, belmont vauxhall have 20 to sell...

and ive seen one with an irish number plate in aberdeen already... might see mine about soon too cos i work in aberdeen during the week! picking up mine on friday from inverness
            even better, cant wait to see the look on his face

Comment

Working...
            X