Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone nicked your wheels...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If someone nicked your wheels...

    ...what would you spend your cash on? Personally I would buy the optional 18's that I paid for when ordering the VXR. What about you, would you keep with standard or would it be an excuse to go aftermarket?

    Mark
    sigpic

  • #2
    i would buy some steel 17's and get some chrome spinner wheel trims and with the money saved get a few mods !

    bit of a random question though, you had yours stolen ?

    Comment


    • #3
      I would CRY then i'd save up for these

      Corsa Has Left The Building

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nath View Post
        I would CRY then i'd save up for these

        so would i

        Comment


        • #5
          We have good taste eh
          Corsa Has Left The Building

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nath View Post
            I would CRY then i'd save up for these

            anyone know what kind of wheels these are???? really nice.
            sigpic v6 and loving it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nath View Post
              We have good taste eh
              yeah we do nath

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
                i would buy some steel 17's and get some chrome spinner wheel trims and with the money saved get a few mods !

                bit of a random question though, you had yours stolen ?
                No, mate just thought about how good the wheels look on my VXR today and thought I'd never change them!

                Originally posted by Nath View Post
                I would CRY then i'd save up for these

                Yeah look pretty decent, but I'd still have to go for the 18's, that come with the car tbh!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
                  anyone know what kind of wheels these are???? really nice.
                  http://www.steinmetz.de/

                  btw i dont like them as think 19 is to much for corsa
                  MB E63s AMG
                  MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                  Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                  Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18888
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
                      ...what would you spend your cash on? Personally I would buy the optional 18's that I paid for when ordering the VXR. What about you, would you keep with standard or would it be an excuse to go aftermarket?

                      Mark
                      optional 18"anthracite
                      MB E63s AMG
                      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        can you actually buy these from Steinmetz

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          those wheels look mint but are very expensive
                          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
                            can you actually buy these from Steinmetz
                            i had call with them few months ago, yes as i know... ringh them, or send them email... as i dont know price
                            MB E63s AMG
                            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                              i had call with them few months ago, yes as i know... ringh them, or send them email... as i dont know price
                              Thanks Mate

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X