X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump Valve

Hi,
    What does everyone think on getting a dump valve?

Would be nice on a friday night, cruising , but howabout at 7 in the morning on the way to work ?

Also, does the dump valve whoosh noise only kick in upon the use of the turbo?

Any recommendations and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

The Standard Car has a Re-Circ Dump Valve which when the throttle closes recirculates the air. If you want an Atmospheric Dump Valve dont bother. Get a panel filter and get your car mapped woosh's plenty then!

Comment

Originally posted by starkie View Post
      The Standard Car has a Re-Circ Dump Valve which when the throttle closes recirculates the air. If you want an Atmospheric Dump Valve dont bother. Get a panel filter and get your car mapped woosh's plenty then!
      Best advice!

Comment

i agree now, altho i fitted one to me arctic last week, Spanner Light on when DV connected, effs the boost pressure on mine, not worth the hassle so have taken it off but kept me white hoses!

Comment

Originally posted by Ianto View Post
          i agree now, altho i fitted one to me arctic last week, Spanner Light on when DV connected, effs the boost pressure on mine, not worth the hassle so have taken it off but kept me white hoses!
          Alright mate what white hoses have u got because im looking to get some more i have the coolant ones now just looking for the throttle pipe Samco one white any ideas ???

Comment

iv got my venturi dump valve of as that made my spanner light come on aswel anyone else had this problem?
            Arden corsa Vxr = TMS stage 2=(227.8BHP)

Comment

Originally posted by scotty1355 View Post
              Alright mate what white hoses have u got because im looking to get some more i have the coolant ones now just looking for the throttle pipe Samco one white any ideas ???
              i got mine off Regal, got the throttle pipe>intercooler and the one to the turbo was special order so still waiting on it since 6-7 wks! They're genuine Samco Hoses, i had the DV with the throttle one but keeps gettin the light up so av d/c it! av u got a pic of urs mate!? pm me it if u can, cheers buddy

Comment

thanks, the panel filter and remap sound best option then, where is the best place for a remap e.g. courtenay, and best panel filter?

What does this do to warranty as well?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hlenthallvxr View Post
                  thanks, the panel filter and remap sound best option then, where is the best place for a remap e.g. courtenay, and best panel filter?

What does this do to warranty as well?

thanks
                  Watford owner!!!

Thorney is in Milton Keynes (not far from the Wat)!!

I'd head there.

Comment

ive read few people have had problems with DVs but ive read couple people had no problem with em.
                    Mine on the way gona fit it anyway and hope it ok. If not take it off it all fun and games

Comment

shouldnt have any problems if fitted correctly! i didnt.. but took it off anyway as there a pile of poo on the corsa

Comment

Originally posted by farrell123 View Post
                        iv got my venturi dump valve of as that made my spanner light come on aswel anyone else had this problem?

NOPE my dump valve (venturi is loud) makes my VXR and I get alot of attention with it love it.
                        sigpic

Team HARD.
                        ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
                          shouldnt have any problems if fitted correctly! i didnt.. but took it off anyway as there a pile of poo on the corsa
                          Big time disagree ask anyone who knows me had no problems and is the best and the loudest I know around.
                          sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

thats how i want it lol, your engine bay looks great m8, u need to get one of those air boxs from regal, that'll finish that fine!

Comment

Had all the vac hose done in blue as well looks good now.
                              sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Working...
                              X