This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED YOUR HELP!! lol

Installing my sub n amp to standard head unit ive down high level to RCA sub conversion. BUT...
    I dont know which wire to use for my amp remote switch.

also wheres best point in boot for an earth and its not the usuals boot catch etc.

Originally posted by 1985 View Post
    also wheres best point in boot for an earth and its not the usuals boot catch etc.
    use one of the seat belt anchor point torx bolts, these are located under the rear seat. hope this helps

Comment

aye it does. cheers bud!

Comment

huh how do you wire it up to the standerd headunit iv had my sum and amp sitting in the garage for around 6month now and just didnt think it was possible to link it up to the original headunit
        Arden corsa Vxr = TMS stage 2=(227.8BHP)

Comment

yes please do tell us how you did this.. I dont want to change the HU but i want to add amp + sub.

Comment

Right... pop to Motorworld Maplins anywhere and ask for a high level speaker to RCA converter... should be less then a tenner and get some connector blocks whilst your there.

Go home take HU out of dash and unplug loom chop into the leads that feed the front speakers wire in the converter plug your rcas in and wire amp up like normal and there you have it... cuts out high frequency so you only have low to the amp and it works a treat... finally got my music back how I like it its a bit fiddly but doesn't take too long.
            if you struggle too much just get some speaker wiring and add it in to the loom to make manouevering around wiring easier... also remote lead into the tel mute plug on rear of HU.

Comment

Working...
            X