This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rtfm !

Just as I know that some ppl here don’t reading manual, today I saw one guy on busy road junction during change punctured tire – hopefully he had spare one.

That is advice for all ppl with „repair kit“ instead or spare wheel (all Corsa owners), as I think is better to know what to do (read the manual at quiet home – and look what I will be doing) with repair kit, as than read manual on some busy road junction or on highway at night during snowfall...
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
    Just as I know that some ppl here don’t reading manual, today I saw one guy on busy road junction during change punctured tire – hopefully he had spare one.

That is advice for all ppl with „repair kit“ instead or spare wheel (all Corsa owners), as I think is better to know what to do (read the manual at quiet home – and look what I will be doing) with repair kit, as than read manual on some busy road junction or on highway at night during snowfall...
    good advice, i thought u would just plug the cannister into the valve and let the gunk flow into the tyre .... am i wrong?

Comment

Squeeze the stuff in then pump up the tyre, doesnt work though
      "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Originally posted by Discobiskit View Post
        good advice, i thought u would just plug the cannister into the valve and let the gunk flow into the tyre .... am i wrong?
        if the whole is bigger than a 5mm slash it will just flow out as fast as you put this in, found out the hard way when i hit a dropped drain cover and got a puncture in the middle of London at 2am

Tyre weld is useless for big punctures/blowouts unless you run over a nail, idea is you leave the nail in and put the tyre weld in.

Best thing to do is try and source a spare wheel sure somebody on here has done that, remember you will also need a wheel nut bar and a trolley jack!

Comment

yes, it shut be like that, but just to check if to connect "A" to "B" than to "C" or if i have to first put C to B and just than A... and also when you open the all "repair thinks" - sometimes you are not sure if you have something OK or upside down... also that the compressor shuldt be running more that 15 minutes as i know - how you want to put the gunk flow to tyre with burned compressor ? or make some pressure with burned compressor ?
          MB E63s AMG

Comment

Jack the car up first then fill with gunk id have thought??

Comment

Originally posted by paddyirishman View Post
              Jack the car up first then fill with gunk id have thought??
              did you find in corsa jack ?
              MB E63s AMG

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                did you find in corsa jack ?
                Hang the front of the car over a cliff edge, that will get the wheels off the ground (not recommended)

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Hang the front of the car over a cliff edge, that will get the wheels off the ground (not recommended)
                  and what to do when you have puncture on rear wheels ?
                  MB E63s AMG

Comment

Working...
                  X