Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regal Intercooler hard pipe kits. Now in stock

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Regal Intercooler hard pipe kits. Now in stock

    We've just had the shipment arrive...



    So any one that's after a kit, it's afir to say we have stick now!

    Price on the kit is £195.50 inc. vat.

    That's for the hardpipes, Samco hoses and clips to suit.

    Also, intercoolers are in stock for those looking to start from scratch.

    Order taken before the 31st of December will qualify for the introductory price of £395 as they will be increasing to £445 for orders that are place Jan 09 onwards.

    Paul
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
    sigpic
    |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

  • #2
    Dammit

    I think i need to get my order in for the intercooler!
    Corsa Has Left The Building

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nath View Post
      Dammit

      I think i need to get my order in for the intercooler!
      So much to get lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DAIR View Post
        So much to get lol
        I know

        Wheres that 2p jar gone
        Corsa Has Left The Building

        Comment


        • #5
          I see a set there with my name all over 'em

          Comment


          • #6
            on their way out tomorrow Jamie
            |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
            sigpic
            |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

            Comment


            • #7
              You guys open on saturdays?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Regal View Post
                on their way out tomorrow Jamie
                ooooo ty guys

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DAIR View Post
                  You guys open on saturdays?
                  Ignore this.

                  I just spoken to a member of your team.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ahhh you must after some spring then! another voice added to a username
                    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
                    sigpic
                    |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Regal View Post
                      ahhh you must after some spring then! another voice added to a username
                      Ahhh you were the guy i spoke to.

                      Very dissapointed about not having the srpings in stock.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        we just sold the last yesterday I can normally get them in next day, but with the extra stress the couriers are under during the festive period i wouldn't want to "promise" that they will be next day, besides we don't have space this Saturday, it's bedlam down here at the moment, this thread didn't help that! whoooops! but it's all good!
                        |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
                        sigpic
                        |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Regal View Post
                          we just sold the last yesterday I can normally get them in next day, but with the extra stress the couriers are under during the festive period i wouldn't want to "promise" that they will be next day, besides we don't have space this Saturday, it's bedlam down here at the moment, this thread didn't help that! whoooops! but it's all good!
                          lol

                          It's okay. These things happen.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            do these connect into the original intercooler? do they have the special fittings to go onto it?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              are the uprated intercoolers worth getting ? if so what are the main benefits ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X