This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitted Osram Nightbreakers - wow

After a year of ownership and putting up with the useless standard headlights I got the dealer to fit some Osram Night breakers (H7 with AFL for owners interested) and the difference is fantastic.

I think the dealer has raised the beam level slightly and the light put out is much brighter/whiter. There is a pronounced blue edge like a halo effect with the AFL lights. You get it on the standard bulbs but it is now more evident.

I should have taken some before and after shots as I'm sure you would be able to see the difference.

Highly recommended modification if you do not want the expense / complications of a full xenon conversion. Forget the blue bulbs as they actually reduce the light - I say this after using them in the past and reading auto express reviews.

Click here for further information on the bulbs

HTH

That's good news, I'm picking up my arctic tomorrow and my brother is buying me a set of these bulbs for christmas.
    Just standard lights but if I remember i'll try and take a picture of one standard and one changed bulb when i'm fitting them

Comment

Originally posted by Nick10k View Post
      That's good news, I'm picking up my arctic tomorrow and my brother is buying me a set of these bulbs for christmas.
      Just standard lights but if I remember i'll try and take a picture of one standard and one changed bulb when i'm fitting them
      Remember to take pic from drivers side of lights against a constant background for both before and after pics like i did here for the halford lights;
      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...583#post412583

If you take pics of the actual bulbs when on, then unless you have a **** hot camera they will probably just look the same when you post them up here

Don't forget as i'd love to compare them to mine

Comment

I was thinking of changing my bulbs. I have afl how easy are the bulbs to change and how much do they cost

Comment

I ducked out of it as a lot of people say that they are not difficult and the handbook says that with AFL you should have the dealer fit them...

Comment

Got mine from here best price i found http://stores.ebay.co.uk/autosave-online
            Deg

Comment

Any Pics?

Comment

Working...
              X