This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up respect to the man.

For those of you that do not know, tashyboy had a bit of a grieviance re Arctics, and subsequently felt the need to air his views on here. For those that know me on here,( which is probably no one ), There is no one who will moan quicker and louder than me if I feel that there is an injustice being done.

Subsequently If I think that someone needs biggin up again I will sing there praises just as loud and just a quickly.

Having asked for advice on here i was pointed in a certain direction, and a big mahoosive thanks must go to Mr Astons from gateway to the pork pie county

Having contacted someone re my whinge within 2 days the problem was solved and earlier today tashyboy was introduced to Arctic no 256 ( Code named Barry White). He will be sat on tashyboys drive on Tuesday evening.

The dealers told me that, that someone who moves in a similar way to the STIG was the man who was able to do more than the guy upstairs with a beard ( and I don't mean Santa). Which leaves me to the end of this small but moving story.

The legend in question has asked to be nameless in this and so it shall remain, however a big mahoosive trimmed tash, tashyboy Bless ya, luv ya, squeeze ya must go to the legend. I owe you massively.

dont worry people, my 6 year old nephew will be on later to decipher this, failing that some hoody teenagers hang out on my street corner

i know us brits cracked the enigma but your stretching us there mate

sigpic

Comment

What??

Comment

WTF
        sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
        Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
        Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

my brother from another mother

Comment

well I understood it, not exactly difficult if you think about it, you are all just conforming and he is a little different

Comment

i think he's getting an arctic Tuesday :P

Comment

He's going to get his arctic before Xmas and he's very happy

Comment

confussed.com

Comment

Originally posted by gizbod View Post
                    well I understood it, not exactly difficult if you think about it, you are all just conforming and he is a little different
                    imagine your one of the international users..............

sigpic

Comment

Big up Tashybwoy...gwarn wid ya Artic on tuesday...zup zup zup!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tashyboy View Post
                        For those of you that do not know, tashyboy had a bit of a grieviance re Arctics, and subsequently felt the need to air his views on here. For those that know me on here,( which is probably no one ), There is no one who will moan quicker and louder than me if I feel that there is an injustice being done.

Subsequently If I think that someone needs biggin up again I will sing there praises just as loud and just a quickly.

Having asked for advice on here i was pointed in a certain direction, and a big mahoosive thanks must go to Mr Astons from gateway to the pork pie county

Having contacted someone re my whinge within 2 days the problem was solved and earlier today tashyboy was introduced to Arctic no 256 ( Code named Barry White). He will be sat on tashyboys drive on Tuesday evening.

The dealers told me that, that someone who moves in a similar way to the STIG was the man who was able to do more than the guy upstairs with a beard ( and I don't mean Santa). Which leaves me to the end of this small but moving story.

The legend in question has asked to be nameless in this and so it shall remain, however a big mahoosive trimmed tash, tashyboy Bless ya, luv ya, squeeze ya must go to the legend. I owe you massively.

For those who's knuckles drag on the floor.
                        1, Tashyboy upset.
                        2, Astons point Tashyboy to the Stig.
                        3, Stig sorts out problem.
                        4, Tashyboy very happy.
                        5, Stig wants to remain nameless.

The end.

Comment

Why refer to urself in the 3rd person though?

Comment

Originally posted by MissyV View Post
                            Why refer to urself in the 3rd person though?
                            Habit from the vx 220 site.

Comment

"THE STIG" being a short,bald SCOTSMAN???

Comment

Working...
                              X