This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impromptu Arctic meet

We have three Arctics here on Christmas Eve for remaps, if any new Arctic owner fancied a photo shoot with a few others you're welcome to come down?

Excellent! Look forward to seeing them!

I want to speak to you Wed morning regarding Injectors!

Comment

Wish I could make this.

What time does it end?

Comment

Do you RR before a remap as interested in the bhp with the remus fitted as vx claim up to an extra 15 bhp on the arctic

Comment

Yer they do mate! before and after power runs!

Would reccomend them good guys!

Comment

Nothing really formal, got a few cars in for remaps so thought as there were a few here there might be a few who'd want to come along, cars are booked in from 9am so imagine around 10.30am or so would be good?

Comment

do i get free stuff if i come as it is my birthday on xmas eve

Comment

Your birthday?

Why of course we'll sort some free things for you:

Free Tea and Coffee
                Free parking
                Free VXR-R brochure
                Free upgrade leaflets
                Free advice
                Free heated room

Happy Birthday from us all here at TMS

Comment

Their Tea And Coffe is the best.

Dont turn down that offer mate!

Comment

Thorney me man, how you goin. Nice to see yer face on ere an not on the 220 side. Me 220 NA gets part chopped tomorrow for a Arctic. So it will be a happy sad day. Hope the 220 mob will still talk to me once I've gone over to the dark side.

Anyway. I won't be able to get down crimbo eve as working til 2pm. Me point is do you expect any differance in remaping the Arctic as against the standard VXR, ie differant exhaust.

PS how much is the remap, and what do you expect re power gains, what is involved. Sorry for the questions but this a bit of a differant ball game having a tubby now.

Comment

I would bring my artic for a half price re-map hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by tashyboy View Post
                        Thorney me man, how you goin. Nice to see yer face on ere an not on the 220 side. Me 220 NA gets part chopped tomorrow for a Arctic. So it will be a happy sad day. Hope the 220 mob will still talk to me once I've gone over to the dark side.

Anyway. I won't be able to get down crimbo eve as working til 2pm. Me point is do you expect any differance in remaping the Arctic as against the standard VXR, ie differant exhaust.

PS how much is the remap, and what do you expect re power gains, what is involved. Sorry for the questions but this a bit of a differant ball game having a tubby now.
                        Hi mate. VX220 stuff going well, just need to update the site, will shock a few people (ie annoy them) when the details come up

The Remus isn't a full system (catback and precat pipe) so we still use the stage 1 file as a base but gains are around 215-220bhp with nice air/fuel even at full chat sothe engine is safe. Midrange gains are pretty impressive.

This is a chart for a stage 2 (with Milltek race cat) so knock a couple of bhp off the peak of that and thats what you'll get:

Comment

Originally posted by matty.vxr View Post
                          I would bring my artic for a half price re-map hehe.
                          THe £440 deal is pretty darn cheap as it is, it also wont last for much longer

Comment

I'm not bothered about the remaps, I just thought it would be nice to get a few Arctics here and they are so new, be nice to have a few Corsas here for a shoot of some kind? THat was all the idea was.

Comment

Cheers me man, Good luck with the 220 mob. There more cheese and wine than the beer and crisps mob on ere so steady how you go with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X