This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrenty work!!!!!!!

Took the car in today...turns out all the rattleing coming from all the trim and the back is down to the shocks needing adjustment. They can't book it in to do till the 2nd Jan.
    CORSA VXR & NISSAN 200sx Turbo!!!!!

Nissan running at 260+ BHP !!!!! bye bye ST!!

1990 Starlet GT turbo project ! running Subaru WRX turbo !

Rattling? Coming from all over the show?

I've got a little rattle, fromt the passanger side though, everything is tight though!

Comment

Originally posted by wild cars View Post
      Rattling? Coming from all over the show?

I've got a little rattle, fromt the passanger side though, everything is tight though!
      Do you only notice it when your driving alone? I did and it turned out to be the seat belt buckel rattling off the centre console....just touching it stops it
      My passenger seat used to buzz a little at faster speeds when the car was new but this has since stopped

Comment

Originally posted by corsaopc View Post
        the shocks needing adjustment..
        What can actually be adjustted on the shocks? Sounds like theyre stringing you a line?
        Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Longshanks100 View Post
          Do you only notice it when your driving alone? I did and it turned out to be the seat belt buckel rattling off the centre console....just touching it stops it
          My passenger seat used to buzz a little at faster speeds when the car was new but this has since stopped
          Yeah, i also kind of realised that it is the seat belt buckle, thanks for confimring it! But sometime, ever so slightly, i get a little noise!

Comment

To the OP

I get a wierd sound just behind drivers seat.... Is there where your sound is? Cuz I've read somewhere on here that theirs something on top of springs / shocks which causes it... not taken her in yet though
            2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
            2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
            Originally posted by Flinty
            as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

Working...
            X