This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade in value

anyone got any ideas on what value i should be looking at for an 08 plate corsa vxr with 5500 miles. got ecc and sight and light pack. only reason i am getting rid of it to many problems most of which have been solved by warranty but become to annoyed with it and constantly worrying whats going to happen next

Vauxhall Corsa VXR
    1.6 Petrol 3-door Hatchback
    6 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive
    Year: 2008 08
    Mileage: 6,000

Part-exchange Price:
    Excellent condition:
    £12550
    Average condition:
    £11400
    Below average condition:
    £10050

taken from vx website
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post

Vauxhall Corsa VXR
      1.6 Petrol 3-door Hatchback
      6 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive
      Year: 2008 08
      Mileage: 6,000

Part-exchange Price:
      Excellent condition:
      £12550
      Average condition:
      £11400
      Below average condition:
      £10050

taken from vx website
      Though Lookers NEVER give anything more than the "Average" Price. I couldn't believe it, my Arden Blue 57 Plate was immaculate with Very low miles (8000) for a 12 month old car. They never even bothered to look at it, I seen my **** as I never parked it anywhere near the shops and walked 15 minutes you know the drill. Pathetic if you ask me, as I was hankering for the Excellent Condition PX Price as that was what mine was.

I wish I had sold it private, I got 11250 for my bog standard (no extras) 57 Arden Blue Corsa VXR Immaculate Condition. Could have sold it for a few hundred quid more easily, but then you got to settle your own finance etc, and get the payment sorted off the buyer, which can be a nightmare!

Not sure if the Lookers Policy is the same for all the other dealers, assume it is.

Good luck
      my history: Arden blue corsa vxr, stage 2 milly arctic corsa #448, Olympic white insignia vxr saloon, chilli orange nürburgring corsa #027 with chilli orange tax disc holder

Comment

you'l get sweet fa for it mate, what problems you had?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

what didn't go wrong m8 engine went now gear box is going and they won't replace gear box under warranty as its classed as wear and tear. so i have dropped in a cheap clutch and fly wheel so it runs.thats the main reason i want to trade it in.plus had problems with the seats. passenger seat broke twice and driver seat doesn't slide have the time. got to the breaking point with it and time to get rid.

Comment

FFS! That's a lot of problems. Although that's BS about the gearbox, unless it's not actually gone,

Comment

took it to a garage in leeds who replaced the clutch and fly wheel.the told me that cos the new fly wheel is a billet fly wheel and not the standard dual mass fly wheel its going to rip the gear box to shreds because of the engine vibrations and cos theres now way to stop it unless i fit a dual mass clutch. and vx charge £354 just for the fly wheel never mind fitting so time to get rid.

Comment

Working...
              X