This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastuck or Remus?

Im getting a exhaust in the new year but confused witch one to get should I get a Remus as they sound lush and are on the artic so must be good but they only have the back box out no full system? Are they gona make a full one day for deffo? (I ALREADY have a PRE CAT) or a bastuck as they have a full system out (not the twin) and try one of them with a full system Who has what Im looking for a good note and decent BHP increase cheers.

Who has what opinions please cheers
    sigpic

Team HARD.
    ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Def has to be the remus.
    Sounds too good

Comment

Originally posted by M99 LKO View Post
      Def has to be the remus.
      Sounds too good

But they dnt have a full system witch I will want or eventually?
      sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

APPARENTLY and i stress the apparently i read on here that remus will be putting there full system on a development car in the new year but alot of people think its all talk.

I would not get remus because no full system.

Comment

Originally posted by gizbod View Post
          APPARENTLY and i stress the apparently i read on here that remus will be putting there full system on a development car in the new year but alot of people think its all talk.

I would not get remus because no full system.

Thanks Gizbod mate thats briliant.
          sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Remus all the way, in my opinion the corsa does not suit twin exhausts and the remus has the advantage of warranty, not to mention the remus sounds amazing pop pop bang!!!

Comment

full milltek is going for bastuck soon

Comment

Out of the two it would have to be a full Milltek option that you didn't put LOL

Comment

People have to understand the remus is not a full system it dnt produce full BHP.

I want max BHP not just a back box

Miltek Where to get that from mate? Cost?
                  sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

thorney motorsport can get you the milltek as they are a main dealer. should just cost over £1k mark

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_86 View Post
                      thorney motorsport can get you the milltek as they are a main dealer. should just cost over £1k mark

Ok thanks for that mate
                      sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Originally posted by js_VXR View Post
                        People have to understand the remus is not a full system it dnt produce full BHP.

I want max BHP not just a back box

Miltek Where to get that from mate? Cost?
                        Alot of people go for the milltek however its a bit of a grey area when it comes to warranty issue, lots of people on here have had there warranty void and have had to pay for the repairs to their car because of fitting milltek products, play safe and go with remus you wont regret it good luck on deciding on a system anyway mate
                        Last edited by Deano; 23 December 2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Janspeed , Janspeed i tell ya lol

sigpic

Comment

no matter whch you go for you'll be happy mate, I haven't heard any complaints yet.
                            Personnaly I like the remus as it isn't to loud at cruising speeds...but when you put your foot down it roars into action

I cant speak for the other options as I haven't heard all of them yet. Apart from James's-which sounded mint. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Birchy View Post
                              no matter whch you go for you'll be happy mate, I haven't heard any complaints yet.
                              Personnaly I like the remus as it isn't to loud at cruising speeds...but when you put your foot down it roars into action

I cant speak for the other options as I haven't heard all of them yet. Apart from James's-which sounded mint. lol
                              my cars boring

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X