This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa vs RX8

yesterday i finaly find one on highway... he was trying to beat me from speed about 160 kph, we run up to 220 kph... 160 to 200 i wasnt able to loose him but after 200 kph he wasnt able to accelerate in me temp... btw he was in car alone - in me car was another 3 person... got him...

pls i know that speeding is dangerous... dont complain about that pls
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Go branco!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
      yesterday i finaly find one on highway... he was trying to beat me from speed about 160 kph, we run up to 220 kph... 160 to 200 i wasnt able to loose him but after 200 kph he wasnt able to accelerate in me temp... btw he was in car alone - in me car was another 3 person... got him...

pls i know that speeding is dangerous... dont complain about that pls
      fair play branco

Comment

RX8 are easy
        Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

well done mate

Comment

Nice one mate...I had a little play with a very loud lotus exige yesterday...I must've been about 30 meters behind on the motorway and I could only just here my remus as his 'zaust was sooo loud

Comment

Nothing against speeding, but with 3 ppl in the car???

Comment

Originally posted by CorsaVXR_Jay View Post
                Nothing against speeding, but with 3 ppl in the car???
                yeah I bet they were all shouting 'please stop, let me out!!'

Comment

The point I was making was I could never forgive myself if I was to crash and injury\(god forbid) kill someone due to my careless actions.

And dont get me wrong I have done it on a couple of occassions now, but when you know someone who has died as a passenger in a car and the driver pretty much walks away from the wreckage scot free it really hits home.

I wouldnt be able to live with myself...

Comment

Originally posted by CorsaVXR_Jay View Post
                    The point I was making was I could never forgive myself if I was to crash and injury\(god forbid) kill someone due to my careless actions.

And dont get me wrong I have done it on a couple of occassions now, but when you know someone who has died as a passenger in a car and the driver pretty much walks away from the wreckage scot free it really hits home.

I wouldnt be able to live with myself...
                    Yes of course , you shouldn't condone this type of behaviour

Comment

Comment

Branco is on my team for karting

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

RX8 = SHYTE

Mazda went wrong with that car. Shoulda stuck with the hardcore RX7 feel

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post
                            RX8 = SHYTE

agree on the way home from work at some lights he was next to me we dnt look at each other
                            to acnoledge a race but through 1st we both changed as normal into 2nd we did the same but we go a lil bit quicker then in 3rd it was he booted it so i did the same and just flew past him with ease then nxt set of lights he was like wot the **** is in them. lol i just laffed and said 1.4 8 valve with a body kit. love the look on peoples faces when i tell em that. haha
                            INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                              agree on the way home from work at some lights he was next to me we dnt look at each other
                              to acnoledge a race but through 1st we both changed as normal into 2nd we did the same but we go a lil bit quicker then in 3rd it was he booted it so i did the same and just flew past him with ease then nxt set of lights he was like wot the **** is in them. lol i just laffed and said 1.4 8 valve with a body kit. love the look on peoples faces when i tell em that. haha
                              Im regret getting that car.

Nice interior, Poor performance!

Comment

Working...
                              X