This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Arctic on Dyno at TMS

So we had a fun day today in MK, at TMS....ME, STARKIE, ZXRSTEVE, MILKTRAYMAN, and of course JOHN and the LADS...

My Arctic arrived with nothing more than a Courtenay Panel Filter over and above standard.

It went on the Dyno..... a chart came off the printer;

Then the Remus bits fell off, and were accidentally and quite spontaneously replaced with Milteck bits.

Another Dyno run.... another chart flew out of the printer;

Then a laptop connected itself to my ODB, and forced a custom Stage 2 Map into my hungry motor straight from Super Chips....

One final Dyno Run......OMG

So sorry to be a tease. The next thing I am going to do is go to my parents and get my scanner back. The charts will be online very shortly.
    my history: Arden blue corsa vxr, stage 2 milly arctic corsa #448, Olympic white insignia vxr saloon, chilli orange nürburgring corsa #027 with chilli orange tax disc holder

Hehehe..

Comment

Originally posted by starkie View Post
      Hehehe..
      likewise Hehehe
      sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Sounds fun

Hope there were chocolates in abundance
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
          Sounds fun

Hope there were chocolates in abundance
          Lots & Lots!

Comment

so what was the final power output and why take a remus off to put a miltec on or am i missing the point here

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
              so what was the final power output and why take a remus off to put a miltec on or am i missing the point here
              I did and never looked back but then again i have no idea on sound / performance gains from the two on the corsa at all.

I think he wants to get charts from what i read Hoggy.
              Last edited by Heavenly; 24 December 2008, 07:13 PM.
              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Remus Vs Milteck Standard Map

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                This chart shows the 2 Dyno Shoot Outs, the red line is Remus, purple is Milltek. The Standard Arctic was 190 BHP, swap the exhausts over, see for yourself!

Notice also a slight improvement in Torque.
                my history: Arden blue corsa vxr, stage 2 milly arctic corsa #448, Olympic white insignia vxr saloon, chilli orange nürburgring corsa #027 with chilli orange tax disc holder

Comment

The Milltek being a full system and will probably rot away in a years time. Bad move.
                  I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

The cat is out of the bag

I did and never looked back but then again i have no idea on sound / performance gains from the two on the corsa at all.

I think he wants to get charts from what i read Hoggy.
                    LOL Yes I wanted to get the charts. Here is the one that matters.... this chart shows the remus in red, milteck in blue and the milteck on stage 2 in black.

I am over the moon with this. Look at the Torque now!!!

Comment

HeavenlyDetail

Comment

^^^^^

Comment

marc the miltec is a full systerm the remus is cat back,thats why theres extra power from the milly mate

Comment

Is that the reason he changed it then? No idea but mine hasnt fallen apart yet or my mates on his audi in 7 years
                            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by floater View Post
                              This chart shows the 2 Dyno Shoot Outs, the red line is Remus, purple is Milltek. The Standard Arctic was 190 BHP, swap the exhausts over, see for yourself!

Notice also a slight improvement in Torque.
                              This was my readout after a stage one map!

Comment

Working...
                              X