This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actuator pronlem

had my actuator adjusted today along with some other stuff.. all good then the engine light glowed up and lost all power looked under the bonnet and found the ajusting bolts have come loose not sure what its called but the part inbetween the two bolts on the thread has come off and will not budge tryed getting it back onto the thread

any ideals?

cheers

starting to be a common problem on the corsa vxr, might need it replacing

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post

any ideas?
      Dont drive it!
      Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
      sigpic

Comment

so any ideals how i get it back on

Comment

will the arm move??? or the waste gate it self? (the bit between the 2 nuts)

Its driveable but you just wont get any boost, Providing it stuck open....
          sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

Comment

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
            had my actuator adjusted today along with some other stuff.. all good then the engine light glowed up and lost all power looked under the bonnet and found the ajusting bolts have come loose not sure what its called but the part inbetween the two bolts on the thread has come off and will not budge tryed getting it back onto the thread

any ideals?

cheers
            where was open today! have ya lost the nuts? as awkard as it is let the tunner sort it mate! remember warrenty and if you mess something up trying to fix it you will be out a fair few quid!

sigpic

Comment

sorted know the arm suddenly decided to move roughly got the nuts in the same place and its running perfect

Comment

ya gotta boost gauge mate!

sigpic

Comment

yep got a boost gauge on mate

Comment

whatch it more than your watching the road for the next few blips lol

sigpic

Comment

had a blast in the car earlier and it seems to be the same as when i first got it back.. what should i be wotching out for on the gauge?

Comment

just it staying nice and consistant! no massive sudden peeks or dips

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X