This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8,000 miles and no heat !!!!!!!

Fantastic 8,000 miles on the clock just over a year old coldest it has been and my aircon, heater will not emit any heat its absolutely freezing driving the car around

get it into a dealer, its their problem.

Comment

Have you tried heat knob to red, direction knob to 10 o'clock position, blower on 2, allow 10 mins to warm up.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
        Have you tried heat knob to red, direction knob to 10 o'clock position, blower on 2, allow 10 mins to warm up.
        tem minutes?? poor lad be frozen, get it into the dealers mate and tell them you want it sorted.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

what's your coolant level like?

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
            tem minutes?? poor lad be frozen, get it into the dealers mate and tell them you want it sorted.
            Mine takes about 10 mins for the 'heat' to come through on a very cold morning, how long does yours take ?
            sigpic

Comment

Mine takes a while to get warm. i have climate
              Corsa VXR Nurburgring FOR SALE!!! PM ME

Comment

Mine takes about 10 mins for the 'heat' to come through on a very cold morning, how long does yours take ?
                I got climate mate id say 3-4mins after turning it over

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Been our first car where you need the heater motor ( blower ) on position 2 to get the car warm . All our other cars position 1 was enough

Quite a poor heater in the Corsa D

Comment

Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
                    Been our first car where you need the heater motor ( blower ) on position 2 to get the car warm . All our other cars position 1 was enough

Agreed, poor is an understatement, its funny that a few months back i started a thread on misting up and very little heat, most told me there was no problem, just put the aircon on full was the replies.

Now that the freezing weather has arrived its a different story.
                    sigpic

Comment

Agreed, poor is an understatement, its funny that a few months back i started a thread on misting up and very little heat, most told me there was no problem, just put the aircon on full was the replies.

Now that the freezing weather has arrived its a different story.
                      Did your Bluefin help with the heating or misting problem?
                      Just incase the Bluefin remapped your heating fan instead of your engine timing/fueling! Lol, just kidding

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post

Lol that probably down to the speed of motor not the position the knob is at

Comment

try the heater in a pug 106!!! the corsa is AMAZING compared to that i'm telling ya

Comment

i think the heating is great in the corsa, my 197 was terrible

Comment

Working...
                              X