This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car with spanner light?

My car and spanner light has come back on what should I do? What does it mean?
    sigpic

Team HARD.
    ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

How many miles you done mate could be the servicing warning

Comment

To be honest jay i think you should give Chris a ring and see if regal can get a full diagnostic done on it as it sounds like you have got an issue that needs sorting mate.

Better getting whatever the cause is sorted sooner rather than later, hope its nothing serious but the lumpy idle etc doesn't sound like its gona go away.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR Matt View Post
        To be honest jay i think you should give Chris a ring and see if regal get a full diagnostic done on it as it sounds like you have got an issue that needs sorting mate.

Better getting whatever the cause is sorted sooner rather than later, hope its nothing serious but the lumpy idle etc doesn't sound like its gona go away.

Ok mate will do tomora.
        sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

I dont think its something that can be sorted over the forum, you need someone who knows what they are doing to get their hands on it.

It all sounded sweet after you done the oil change though?

Comment

Originally posted by Birchy View Post
            How many miles you done mate could be the servicing warning

I mapped it again and it came back????
            sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

maybe its the way you drive?
              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=36178

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

could be the cold weather making the car boost more mate mine was doing it the other day turned the atuator down just a touch and its not come on since

Comment

Originally posted by js_VXR View Post

I mapped it again and it came back????
                  Why would you think that would sort it?????, mapping a car is not a magic wond, I dont want to be harsh to you but i think you need to understand a few things, you need to get your cheque book out to set the car up and get your problems sorted. I regularly get mine checked over when im at regal for piece of mind. Theres a good 5-10 stage 4 cars from regal now and no ones reported a problem.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                  www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

if your using the ipf thingy flash it back to standard but id take it some place to be looked at....id check every thing over first all hoses etc
                    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

mine come on when i put bluefin on my car tms say it the mass flow sensor i took battary off car and then put it bk 2 standard and it fine now i got 2 c what tms say or can do if thats helps in way m8

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                        stop driving like a spanner..........

Comment

fella did ya get her pressure tested like everyone suggested?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                            Why would you think that would sort it?????, mapping a car is not a magic wond, I dont want to be harsh to you but i think you need to understand a few things, you need to get your cheque book out to set the car up and get your problems sorted. I regularly get mine checked over when im at regal for piece of mind. Theres a good 5-10 stage 4 cars from regal now and no ones reported a problem.

James ent being horrible but you got qualifacations in mechanics and dnt know anything at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Just because like other people regal do your car dnt make you a expert NOW !!!!!
                            Last edited by Js_VXR; 28 December 2008, 11:44 PM.
                            sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Originally posted by stefvxr View Post
                              mine come on when i put bluefin on my car tms say it the mass flow sensor i took battary off car and then put it bk 2 standard and it fine now i got 2 c what tms say or can do if thats helps in way m8
                              Thats briliant thanks for that.
                              sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Working...
                              X