This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argh!

Done an oil change on my car today and as i went to lift the bonnet i noticed it was sctratched! At the end of the second small scratch there is also a small dent no larger than a 5 pence piece!

I couldn't get the dent to show on the picture but below shows the scratch,

The only thing i can think of that would have caused this is my partners F'ing cats!

I will have a go at machine polishing it to see if i can get it to look a tad better but ultimately i think its going to need a respray to get it sorted

Could this be a job that leelee could do?
    Last edited by VXR Matt; 29 December 2008, 03:05 PM.

Sorry to see that mate... I have loads of chips which need doing so hopefully we both get em sorted good.

PS kill the cats... Im more of a dog man lol jk cat lovers
    2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
    2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
    Originally posted by Flinty
    as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

o if you have a polisher and are already willing to fork out for a respray try filling it with a pen from vx first! polish it down and if your still not happy get it resprayed! if you are happy its only cost a fiver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
        o if you have a polisher and are already willing to fork out for a respray try filling it with a pen from vx first! polish it down and if your still not happy get it resprayed! if you are happy its only cost a fiver
        It still has a tiny dent which will annoy the hell out of me!

Comment

Someone used their key to scratch my car! So dont feel too bad!

Comment

Im actually surprised im not fuming about it. Its one of those things that happens unfortunately.

Im more worried about where i take it to get looked at and repaired which is why i would rather have leelee do the work if he is able to. Ive heard nothing but praise for his work.

Comment

ooooo there a whole other thread on cat killing one [email protected] on my front door step and going to work at 6am you dont notice these things until you got in the car and its all over your vxR mat!!!!!! death to all felions.... dirty werid creatures.!

Comment

thats £200 please

Comment

Lee will be able to sort that out no problems. I doubt itll need a whole respray though, just some blending into the original paint.

Drop him a PM, or let me know and ill PM you his work number.
                  Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
                    thats £200 please

haha quality! If only

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
                      Lee will be able to sort that out no problems. I doubt itll need a whole respray though, just some blending into the original paint.

Drop him a PM, or let me know and ill PM you his work number.
                      Cheers Kieran, i will drop him a pm

Comment

Working...
                      X