This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Arctic Action

A couple of pictures from today's galavanting in my Arctic Edition 448....
    Many more to follow

my history: Arden blue corsa vxr, stage 2 milly arctic corsa #448, Olympic white insignia vxr saloon, chilli orange nürburgring corsa #027 with chilli orange tax disc holder

very nice an professional pics mate
    amazing car

Comment

nice pictures

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
        very nice an professional pics mate
        amazing car
        Cheers, we had fun taking the shots
        my history: Arden blue corsa vxr, stage 2 milly arctic corsa #448, Olympic white insignia vxr saloon, chilli orange nürburgring corsa #027 with chilli orange tax disc holder

Comment

You've blanked your number plate but you can see it in the reflection of the window. lol

Comment

wierd,why arnt the brakes going round with the wheels
            white aero , leather,afl,infinity,tints

Comment

Originally posted by Nick10k View Post
              You've blanked your number plate but you can see it in the reflection of the window. lol

Ah har!!! it was you I spotted today, outside the factory, I was about to go over to you, then you drove-off, cars looking good mate.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                Ah har!!! it was you I spotted today, outside the factory, I was about to go over to you, then you drove-off, cars looking good mate.
                Was that you in the gatehouse? wasn't sure but I bet you thought "who's that eyeing me car up?" lol. We'd been round the front for a shot in front of the big Home of the .... Sign and then watching the Go Karts in action for a bit before coming to the pagoda.
                All the best mate

Comment

Originally posted by vxr c dave View Post
                  I'm pretty sure the calipers stay put and the discs spin with the wheels. When you apply pressure to the brake pedal, the calipers squeeze against the discs, which in turn stop the wheels spinning, slowing you down.

Don't mean to sound condescending or patronizing...lol

Comment

great pictures mate

Comment

The brakes aren't attatched to the wheels mate they stay stationary as said above. The caliper is bolted to the hub, and the wheel bearing is pressed inside the hub and the wheel attached to the bearing with the brake disc.
                      sigpic

CORSA VXR
                      -
                      Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
                      Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Wow, awesome quality pictures!

Comment

Please tell me your joking, because if not, that's the dumbest thing I've heard for a very long time.

Oh and nice pics floater.
                            sigpic
                            Astra VXR | VXRacing Edition No 265 | Bluetooth | Cruise Control
                            TMS Stage 2 map, Milltek, Bilstein B14 coilovers, Quaife LSD and AP Racing 4 pots.

Comment

oh my word! I missed that comment...

is this dude for real!! ha ha ha... Why doesn't the breaks turn!

Comment

Working...
                              X